Sysdig is the secure DevOps company, and we’re at the forefront of the container, Kubernetes, and cloud revolution. We are passionate, technical problem-solvers, continually innovating and delivering powerful solutions to confidently run cloud-native applications. Our consistent contributions to open source software projects reflect our commitment to the open cloud movement.
We value diversity and open dialog to spur ideas, working closely together to achieve goals. And we're a great place to work too — we were awarded the 2021 Bay Area Best Places to Work Award from the San Francisco Business Times and the Silicon Valley Business Journal and Inc. We are looking for team members who share our commitment to customers and are willing to dig deeper, understand problems and deliver innovative solutions. Does this sound like the right place for you?
We are looking for a GTM TA Team Lead to act as player coach to a small but growing team of recruiters.
Building out our Field Sales and Sales Engineering organization is a critical part of our growth strategy and we need a very experienced Lead Recruiter to drive hiring in these and related functions, taking on some roles directly but also managing the GTM TA team
Cloud security is a super hot space and we anticipate hyperscale growth for the foreseeable future, so we would expect this team to grow rapidly alongside that.
- Manage, develop and grow the GTM TA team
- Take on some roles directly as a “player/coach”
- Ensure reqs are balanced across the team
- Innovate hiring strategies to enable target achievement
- Work with senior sales leadership and CHRO on building a great candidate process
- Help build the best recruiting process in the industry
- Work with CHRO to develop reporting and analytics for exec review
- Partner with Finance on rapid, efficient req approval and tracking
- 8+ years of recruiting and sourcing experience within a technology company
- Proven success in hiring Enterprise Software Sales roles is a must
- High growth experience is helpful
- Balanced approach between creativity and process mindset
- Ideally you have a cloud/SaaS company background – security background would be great!
When you join Sysdig, you can expect:
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working hours
Additionally, we offer a variety of benefits and perks, such as:
- 401k with company matching up to 3%
- Flexible vacation policy
- Monthly allowance that can be used for the following types of expenses (Employee wellness, Housecleaning services, Home internet, Phone expenses, Office supplies, Office furniture)
Are you ready to join us?
We're excited to receive your application.