Sysdig is driving the standard for securing the cloud and containers. We created Falco, the open standard for cloud-native threat detection, and consistently contribute to open source software projects. We are passionate, technical problem-solvers, continually innovating and delivering powerful solutions to secure the cloud from source to run.
We value diversity and open dialog to spur ideas, working closely together to achieve goals. We’re an international company that understands how to cultivate a strong culture across a remote team. And we're a great place to work too — we've been named a Bay Area Best Place to Work by the San Francisco Business Times and the Silicon Valley Business Journal for three years now! We were recognized by Deloitte as one of the 500 fastest growing organizations in 2020 and 2021. We are looking for team members who have a passion for container and cloud security and are willing to dig deeper to help our customers. Does this sound like the right place for you?
Sysdig is looking for an Engineering leader to grow a global team and own the development of our Cloud Security offering.
- People manager with at least 10y of experience building and growing engineering teams
- Operated in a SaaS environment and have hands on experience with driving CI/CD oriented development and rapid iterations
- Knowledge about cloud security concepts such as – cloud-workload protections, configuration posture, vulnerabilities management in containerized environments – a big plus
- Familiar with cloud native technologies – Kubernetes, containers, serverless
- Familiar with at least one major cloud provider – Azure, GCP, AWS
- Experienced with driving alignment and cross organization collaboration; great deal of acumen
- Product and user-oriented thinking – the role requires working closely with product management and design to create great user experiences
When you join Sysdig, you can expect:
- Competitive compensation including equity opportunities
- Flexible hours and unlimited time off
- Additional recharge days
- 401k matching (starting the day you do)
- Parental leave and fertility support
- Health Savings, Flexible Spending and Dependent Care Accounts
- Mental wellbeing support through Modern Health for you and your family
- Monthly wellness reimbursement
- Career growth
Are you ready to join us?
We're excited to receive your application.