Sysdig is the secure DevOps company, and we’re at the forefront of the container, Kubernetes, and cloud revolution. We are passionate, technical problem-solvers, continually innovating and delivering powerful solutions to confidently run cloud-native applications. Our consistent contributions to open source software projects reflect our commitment to the open cloud movement.
We value diversity and open dialog to spur ideas, working closely together to achieve goals. And we're a great place to work too — we were awarded the 2021 Bay Area Best Places to Work Award from San Francisco Business Times and the Silicon Valley Business Journal and Inc. We are looking for team members who share our commitment to customers and are willing to dig deeper, understand problems and deliver innovative solutions. Does this sound like the right place for you?
- Manage and grow Sysdig’s security research team, ensuring they deliver high quality and timely work
- Define processes and set strategy for our security research initiatives based on market trends and the company’s direction
- Participate in product discussions to help improve Sysdig’s security functionality
- Lead and represent Sysdig in key public events
- Participate in strategic field engagements
- Actively participate in the security, cloud, and cloud security initiatives
- Proven track record of leading security research teams
- Guide and mentor the security research team
- Experience in representing, speaking in major conferences and blogs
- People management experience
- Proven track record as an SME in any of the security research, including but not limited to cloud, cloud security, cloud-native, DevOps security.
Why work at Sysdig?
- We’re a well-funded startup that already has a large enterprise customer base
- We have a pragmatic, approachable culture, from the CEO down
- We have an organizational focus on delivering value to customers
- Our open-source tools (https://sysdig.com/opensource/) are widely used and loved by technologists & developers
When you join Sysdig, you can expect:
- Competitive compensation package
- Top-notch health insurance coverage
Additionally, we offer a variety of benefits and perks, such as:
- 401k with company matching up to 3%
- Flexible vacation policy
- A monthly allowance that can be used for the following types of expenses: (employee wellness, house cleaning services, home internet, phone expenses, office supplies and office furniture)
Are you ready to join us?
We're excited to receive your application.