Sysdig is the secure DevOps company, and we’re at the forefront of the container and Kubernetes revolution. We are passionate, technical problem-solvers, continually innovating and delivering powerful solutions to secure and operate cloud-native applications in production. Our consistent contributions to open source software projects reflect our commitment to the open cloud movement.
We value diversity and open dialog to spur ideas, working closely together to achieve goals. And we're a great place to work too — we were awarded the 2019 Bay Area Best Places to Work Award from San Francisco Business Times and the Silicon Valley Business Journal. We are looking for team members who share our commitment to customers and are willing to dig deeper, understand problems and deliver innovative solutions. Does this sound like the right place for you?
Given the exciting growth in our employee base across the globe, we are at a critical stage of shaping the overall employee experience and are looking to expand our People Team in order to continue to support the needs of our employees.
If you are an HR Manager (EMEA) with a passion for driving HR excellence and process improvement, we would like to connect.
In this role, you will have direct influence in shaping the employee experience strategy and operationalizing it, in partnership with a vast array of teams within and beyond the People function.
- Provide HR guidance and advice to managers on HR policy and procedures, balancing needs with best practice
- Assist in the designing and execution of the onboarding program, including the pre-onboarding process, day one experience, new hire orientation, post-onboarding assimilation support, etc.
- Identify training needs for employees and individual executive coaching needs
- Heavy employee relations experience with ability to create and implement sustainable solutions
- Help oversee office management duties for our Milan office (once our employees return to the office)
- Propose and help lead HR initiatives such as our annual focal review process, employee engagement survey and follow-up action planning, compensation review cycle, and much more!
- 7+ years of relevant HR experience
- Prior experience working for an international company and supporting international employees (outside of Italy)
- HR Masters degree desired
- Monthly allowance that can be used for the following types of expenses: employee wellness, housecleaning services, home internet, phone expenses, office supplies, office furniture
- Flexible working hours
- Fantastic office location in the heart of Brera district
How to apply
We review resumes as we receive them and interview as soon as we receive good applications. We don't use closing dates. So, please apply as soon as possible to avoiding missing out on this role.
Some of our hiring managers are based internationally, an up to date CV in English would be appreciated.
Sysdig are committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Are you ready to join us?
We're excited to receive your application.