Sysdig is the secure DevOps company, and we’re at the forefront of the container and Kubernetes revolution. We are passionate, technical problem-solvers, continually innovating and delivering powerful solutions to secure and operate cloud-native applications in production. Our consistent contributions to open source software projects reflect our commitment to the open cloud movement.
We value diversity and open dialog to spur ideas, working closely together to achieve goals. And we're a great place to work too — we were awarded the 2019 Bay Area Best Places to Work Award from San Francisco Business Times and the Silicon Valley Business Journal. We are looking for team members who share our commitment to customers and are willing to dig deeper, understand problems and deliver innovative solutions. Does this sound like the right place for you?
- Automate the installation of our entire platform deployments across different cloud vendors and on premise environments
- Build and improve internal developer tools and help drive true Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery to increase productivity across the engineering organization.
- Enhance services running in Kubernetes to horizontally scale and self-heal in the face of network disruptions.
- Build and manage systems across internal and production AWS environments with a focus on configuration as code and platform automation
Enhance services running in Kubernetes to horizontally scale and self-heal in the face of network disruptions
- Performance tune, load test, and optimize the information/data processing platform
- Instill DevOps best practices across teams
- Production software development experience in a high-level language, preferably Golang/Python/Java
- Worked with containers such as Docker, Rkt (Rocket), Containerd
- Aptitude for diagnosing complex problems in high-throughput web applications and
- Solid understanding of Linux systems and networking
Are you ready to join us?
We're excited to receive your application.