Sysdig is the secure DevOps company, and we’re at the forefront of the container, Kubernetes, and cloud revolution. We are passionate, technical problem-solvers, continually innovating and delivering powerful solutions to confidently run cloud-native applications. Our consistent contributions to open source software projects reflect our commitment to the open cloud movement.
We value diversity and open dialog to spur ideas, working closely together to achieve goals. And we're a great place to work too — we were awarded the 2021 Bay Area Best Places to Work Award from the San Francisco Business Times and the Silicon Valley Business Journal and Inc. We are looking for team members who share our commitment to customers and are willing to dig deeper, understand problems and deliver innovative solutions. Does this sound like the right place for you?
As an Integrations Engineer, you will be part of the Prometheus team. This is an exciting position, as it allows you to interact with many different people inside the company, creating new content for our platform and working on, even contributing to, open source projects in the Prometheus ecosystem. Also, you will be part of a team that is making Sysdig the best Kubernetes and cloud monitoring platform in the market.
- Generate content for Sysdig Monitor based on Prometheus exporters. From set-up of the integrations, dashboards and alerts, to helm charts and custom images for easy installation.
- Contribute to open source projects, such as PromCat.io and other Prometheus ecosystem related projects.
- Contribute to improve the Kubernetes and cloud monitoring solutions of Sysdig Monitor.
- Help the Customer Support team in escalations related to Prometheus exporters and metrics. Also, you'll create new integrations and enhance the coverage and support of the existing ones.
- Knowledge on Kubernetes and Prometheus
- Previous experience as SRE working as user of dashboards and alerts of a monitoring platform is a plus
- Experience with CI/CD workflows, helm, prometheus exporters, python and go-lang are a plus
- We are an open source company. Contributors to open source projects are always welcome
- A positive “can do” attitude and eager to learn, with the ability to put learnt things in practice
- Customer focus mindset and care for the details. Build the tool that you'd love to use.
- Ability to communicate and interact effectively with other teams in a constructive manner
Why work at Sysdig?
- We’re a well-funded startup that already has a large enterprise customer base
- We have a pragmatic, approachable culture, from the CEO down
- We have an organizational focus on delivering value to customers
- Our open-source tools (https://sysdig.com/opensource/) are widely used and loved by technologists & developers
When you join Sysdig, you can expect:
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working hours
- Full remote (with optional office in Zaragoza, Milan and Belgrade)
Additionally, we offer a variety of benefits and perks, such as:
- A monthly allowance that can be used for the following types of expenses: employee wellness, house cleaning services, home internet, phone expenses, office supplies, office furniture
Are you ready to join us?
We're excited to receive your application.