Sysdig is the secure DevOps company, and we’re at the forefront of the container, Kubernetes, and cloud revolution. We are passionate, technical problem-solvers, continually innovating and delivering powerful solutions to confidently run cloud-native applications. Our consistent contributions to open source software projects reflect our commitment to the open cloud movement.
We value diversity and open dialog to spur ideas, working closely together to achieve goals. And we're a great place to work too — we were awarded the 2021 Bay Area Best Places to Work Award from San Francisco Business Times and the Silicon Valley Business Journal. We are looking for team members who share our commitment to customers and are willing to dig deeper, understand problems and deliver innovative solutions. Does this sound like the right place for you?
Sysdig is hiring an IT Engineer to work in their Raleigh office to be the primary support and escalations point of contact for our East Coast employees. You have an opportunity to join an expanding and dynamic team in a rapidly growing organization.
- Manage employee on-boarding and off-boarding process
- Manage the IT Helpdesk ticket queue and provide support to company employees
- Work closely with the Security team in implementing IT solutions to adhere to latest cyber security and data protection standards
- Participate in improvement initiatives around existing processes and technologies, develop automation solutions, especially around areas like user onboarding/offboarding, access provisioning
- Maintain and participate in expanding the IT knowledge base and documentation of processes and technologies
- Participate in vendor and service provider assessment process, implement test strategies for new hardware and software
- Provide input and participate in building a long term IT strategy of the company
- At least 5 years experience in IT support field
- Able to function well in a highly demanding and dynamic environment
- Comfortable in taking initiative and working independently
- Experience in managing and supporting macOS and Windows endpoint environments. Linux experience would be a benefit.
- Previous experience with Device Management Solutions, JAMF and Intune preferred.
- Knowledge and prior experience in managing Atlassian JIRA and Confluence systems
- Working knowledge of Google G Suite
- Knowledge of identity management and SSO solutions, Okta preferred
- Familiar with core TCP/IP networking principles and WiFi infrastructure
- Experience in building REST API integrations and automations would be a big benefit
JAMF device management, Atlassian Jira and Confluence, OKTA SAML Single Sign On, G-Suite, REST API, Meraki WiFi infrastructure
Why work at Sysdig?
- We’re a well funded startup that already has a large enterprise customer base
- We have a pragmatic, approachable culture, from the CEO down
- We have an organizational focus on delivering value to customers
- Our open source tools (https://sysdig.com/opensource/) are widely used and loved by technologists & developers
When you join Sysdig, you can expect:
- Competitive compensation package
- Top-notch health insurance coverage
Additionally, we offer a variety of benefits and perks, such as:
- 401k with company matching up to 3%
- Flexible vacation policy
- Monthly allowance that can be used for the following types of expenses (Employee wellness, Housecleaning services, Home internet, Phone expenses, Office supplies, Office furniture)
Are you ready to join us?
We're excited to receive your application.