Sysdig is the secure DevOps company, and we’re at the forefront of the container and Kubernetes revolution. We are passionate, technical problem-solvers, continually innovating and delivering powerful solutions to secure and operate cloud-native applications in production. Our consistent contributions to open source software projects reflect our commitment to the open cloud movement.
We value diversity and open dialog to spur ideas, working closely together to achieve goals. And we're a great place to work too — we were awarded the 2019 Bay Area Best Places to Work Award from San Francisco Business Times and the Silicon Valley Business Journal. We are looking for team members who share our commitment to customers and are willing to dig deeper, understand problems and deliver innovative solutions. Does this sound like the right place for you?
Sysdig is looking for an IT Manager to be a principal participant in creating and executing a long term and robust IT strategy to support a rapidly growing organization. In this role you will have the unique opportunity and freedom to make decisions that will positively impact the company and be part of its success.
- Provide IT support for company employees based in Italy and other countries in europe, assist Help Desk with escalations of complicated issues
- Lead IT projects from design to implementation of new IT systems, processes and existing infrastructure improvements
- Drive improvement initiatives around existing processes and technologies, develop automation solutions, especially around areas like user onboarding/offboarding, access provisioning
- Work closely with the Security team to design and implement IT solutions to adhere to latest cyber security and data protection standards
- Assess vendors and service providers, develop test strategies for new hardware and software
- Manage and work on continuous improvement of the deployment, testing, maintenance, support, and upgrade processes of endpoint hardware and software, including operating systems and software updates
- Provide input and participate in building a long term IT strategy of the company
- At least 5 years experience as an IT Manager or Engineer in a dynamic and rapidly growing environment
- Able to function well in a highly demanding and dynamic environment
- Comfortable in taking initiative and working independently
- Experience in managing and supporting Windows 10 and macOS endpoint environments. Linux experience would be a benefit.
- Previous experience with Device Management Solutions, JAMF and Intune preferred.
- Knowledge and prior experience in managing Atlassian JIRA and Confluence systems
- Working knowledge of Google G Suite
- Knowledge of identity management and SSO solutions, Okta preferred
- Experience in building REST API integrations and automations would be a big benefit
- Familiar with core TCP/IP networking principles
JAMF device management, Atlassian Jira and Confluence, OKTA SAML Single Sign On, G-Suite, REST API, Windows Active Directory, Cisco networking and Meraki WiFi infrastructure
When you join Sysdig, you can expect:
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working hours
- Monthly allowance that can be used for the following types of expenses (Employee wellness, Housecleaning services, Home internet, Phone expenses, Office supplies, Office furniture)
Are you ready to join us?
We're excited to receive your application.