Sysdig is driving the standard for securing the cloud and containers. We created Falco, the open standard for cloud-native threat detection, and consistently contribute to open source software projects. We are passionate, technical problem-solvers, continually innovating and delivering powerful solutions to secure the cloud from source to run.
We value diversity and open dialog to spur ideas, working closely together to achieve goals. We’re an international company that understands how to cultivate a strong culture across a remote team. And we're a great place to work too — we've been named a Bay Area Best Place to Work by the San Francisco Business Times and the Silicon Valley Business Journal for three years now! We were recognized by Deloitte as one of the 500 fastest growing organizations in 2020 and 2021. We are looking for team members who have a passion for container and cloud security and are willing to dig deeper to help our customers. Does this sound like the right place for you?
What you will do
- Act as the product owner for Sysdig Monitor’s application integration, metric ingestion from external sources, and observation initiatives.
- Deeply understand the market, competitors, customer goals and pains to build a vision for your products.
- Define product requirements and drive product vision into product roadmap.
- Interact constantly with users – intense focus about their needs and pain points.
- Create supporting product documentation, demos, blog posts, and other external collateral.
- Be the product liaison for your products to our stakeholders and customers: gather feedback, communicate timelines, and assist in go to market activities.
What you will bring with you
- Ownership, fast and accurate decision making is fundamental for a booming market where competition and new business opportunities abound
- A Product Manager needs to successfully communicate internally and externally, with many different roles and personas, adapting to their own language: customers, engineers, marketing, sales and support, etc.
- Passion for building, or using, customer facing products that delight and create lightbulb moments.
- Ability to work closely with engineering teams to take projects from the initial ideation stages all the way to general availability
- A technical background and understanding of application and infrastructure components and how they work together to provide resilient systems for customers.
- A DevOps mindset, the ability to try new things, fail fast, and not be afraid to take ownership of technical and business problems.
What we look for
- 2+ years of experience in product management, or 5+ years in a technical customer facing role (sales / solutions engineering, TAM / customer success).
- Domain knowledge in and strong understanding of cloud native and commercial observability technologies: Kubernetes, Prometheus, Grafana, Kiali, Kibana (EKL), Cloud Infrastructure (AWS, GCP, Azure).
- A good understanding of service reliability engineering (SRE) and management (SLA / SLO).
- Team player – you know great products are the result of great teams working together.
- Ability to work remotely, a self starter with a drive to take ownership of customer problems and product solutions.
Why work at Sysdig?
- We’re a well-funded startup that already has a large enterprise customer base
- We have a pragmatic, transparent culture, from the CEO down
- We have an organizational focus on delivering value to customers
- Our open source tools (https://sysdig.com/opensource/) are widely used and loved by technologists & developers
When you join Sysdig, you can expect:
- Competitive compensation including equity opportunities
- Flexible hours and additional recharge days
- Mental wellbeing support through Modern Health for you and your family
- Monthly wellness reimbursement
- Career growth
Some of our Hiring Managers are globally distributed, an English version of your Cv will be highly appreciated!
Are you ready to join us?
We're excited to receive your application.