Sysdig is the secure DevOps company, and we’re at the forefront of the container, Kubernetes, and cloud revolution. We are passionate, technical problem-solvers, continually innovating and delivering powerful solutions to confidently run cloud-native applications. Our consistent contributions to open source software projects reflect our commitment to the open cloud movement.
We value diversity and open dialog to spur ideas, working closely together to achieve our ambitious goals. And we're a great place to work too — we were awarded the 2021 Bay Area Best Places to Work Award from San Francisco Business Times and the Silicon Valley Business Journal and Inc. We are looking for team members who share our commitment to customers and are willing to dig deeper, understand problems and deliver innovative solutions. Does this sound like the right place for you?
What you will do
- Be the first point of contact for HR-related issues and play a critical role in the experience and overall onboarding process for our new Spanish employees
- Manage and coordinate the administration of company-provided benefits, including managing all steps required for the daily meal tickets that we provide for our Spanish employees
- Assist with the search for a new office space in the Zaragoza area and help with all aspects of the office move to the new location and responsible for keeping the office running smoothly
What you will bring with you
- 2 plus years of experience in a Human Resources role, preferably in an Office Coordinator or similar role
- Excellent communication skills in English (written and verbal)
- Exposure to an international environment (preferred)
What we look for
- Positive attitude and willingness to take on additional responsibilities as needed
- A roll up your sleeves “can do” attitude is a must
- Able to work effectively cross-functionally and excellent people skills
Why work at Sysdig?
- We’re a well-funded startup that already has a large enterprise customer base
- We have a pragmatic, approachable culture, from the CEO down
- We have an organizational focus on delivering value to customers
- Our open-source tools (https://sysdig.com/opensource/) are widely used and loved by technologists & developers
When you join Sysdig, you can expect:
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working arrangements
- Career growth
Additionally, we offer a variety of benefits and perks, such as:
- A monthly allowance that can be used for the following types of expenses: (employee wellness, house cleaning services, home internet, phone expenses, office supplies, office furniture)
- Meal Vouchers
- Company provided Wellness Day
Some of our Hiring Managers are globally distributed, an English version of your Cv will be highly appreciated!
Are you ready to join us?
We're excited to receive your application.