Sysdig is the secure DevOps company, and we’re at the forefront of the container and Kubernetes revolution. We are passionate, technical problem-solvers, continually innovating and delivering powerful solutions to secure and operate cloud-native applications in production. Our consistent contributions to open source software projects reflect our commitment to the open cloud movement.
We value diversity and open dialog to spur ideas, working closely together to achieve goals. And we're a great place to work too — we were awarded the 2019 Bay Area Best Places to Work Award from San Francisco Business Times and the Silicon Valley Business Journal. We are looking for team members who share our commitment to customers and are willing to dig deeper, understand problems and deliver innovative solutions. Does this sound like the right place for you?
We are looking for an open source engineer in Italy who brings creativity and a commitment to educating the community on securing Kubernetes and container environments with Falco, anchore and other open software solutions.
As an Open Software Evangelist, you will be responsible for developing authoritative content that addresses real problems around Falco, open source, and Kubernetes; as well as delivering the message at events.
You will also work across the team to guide others as they contribute to our content program. Our customers and prospects are technical, and you will need to understand the technology and speak the language of DevOps and security teams.
Kubernetes is quickly becoming the operating system for the cloud and you will have an opportunity to be part of the tremendous growth in this space. Sysdig is still a young company, with a unique opportunity. We are the only company that provides a single platform for secure DevOps — converging visibility and security. The largest companies rely on Sysdig to run cloud native at scale.
- Create technical content resources, including blogs, videos, guides and white papers.
- Present technical content in a way that engages audiences, both in person and through media.
- Work with other content producers to create a reliable, consistent flow of material.
- Optimize content you and others create for search algorithms, so you can drive in traffic using search engine results.
- Try new techniques and topics, measuring results and improving over time.
- Comfortable and highly capable speaking and writing in English for engineers.
- Technical. Expertise in Falco, DevOps or Kubernetes, along with a technical degree, is desired.
- Enjoy collaborating with a variety of team members across different functions, especially engineering, product management, product marketing, and open source team members.
- Driven, self-motivated, and able to work in a fast-paced, high-growth environment.
- Organized and able to manage projects.
Why work at Sysdig?
- We’re a well-funded startup that already has a large enterprise customer base
- We have a pragmatic, approachable culture, from the CEO down
- We have an organizational focus on delivering value to customers
- Our open-source tools (https://sysdig.com/opensource/ ) are widely used and loved by technologists & developers
When you join Sysdig, you can expect:
- Competitive compensation package
- Top-notch health insurance coverage
Additionally, we offer a variety of benefits and perks, such as:
- Flexible working hours
- Flexible vacation policy
- A monthly allowance that can be used for the following types of expenses (Employee wellness, House Cleaning services, Home internet, Phone expenses, Office supplies, Office furniture)
Some of our hiring managers are based internationally, an up to date CV in English would be appreciated.
Are you ready to join us?
We're excited to receive your application.