Sysdig is the secure DevOps company, and we’re at the forefront of the container and Kubernetes revolution. We are passionate, technical problem-solvers, continually innovating and delivering powerful solutions to secure and operate cloud-native applications in production. Our consistent contributions to open source software projects reflect our commitment to the open cloud movement.
We value diversity and open dialog to spur ideas, working closely together to achieve goals. And we're a great place to work too — we were awarded the 2019 Bay Area Best Places to Work Award from San Francisco Business Times and the Silicon Valley Business Journal. We are looking for team members who share our commitment to customers and are willing to dig deeper, understand problems and deliver innovative solutions.
If you are a paralegal with the ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment, we would like to connect. Ideally, you have experience at an established law firm or startup.
Sysdig is looking for a Paralegal located at our office in San Francisco, CA. This is a part-time contract position to support the legal department and assist in projects impacting areas across the company. The ideal candidate should be able to multitask to help the legal team be more efficient, organized and responsive.
- Review all incoming legal requests and determine which agreements need to be sent to outside counsel and which can be handled internally
- Take primary responsibility for legal document file maintenance and organization
- Draft and often negotiate Sysdig’s form agreements including non-disclosure agreements, vendor agreements and other non-revenue contracts
- Support the legal department and business partners in connection with a wide variety of commercial agreements, including licenses, services agreements, distribution agreements and advertising agreements
- Respond to internal information requests
- Draft agreements utilizing company templates
- Identify and help implement process improvements to policies and procedures
- At least 3 years meaningful experience at an established law firm; additional in-house experience, particularly at a fast-growing startup, is helpful
- Attention to detail, problem-solving mindset and ability to follow through in a fast-paced environment
- Team player – no job is too big or too small, every job is an opportunity to learn, grow and share knowledge
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience with G Suite preferred
- Ability to work efficiently both solo and as part of a team
- Ability to multitask and prioritize based on business needs
Are you ready to join us?
We're excited to receive your application.