Sysdig is driving the standard for securing the cloud and containers. We created Falco, the open standard for cloud-native threat detection, and consistently contribute to open source software projects. We are passionate, technical problem-solvers, continually innovating and delivering powerful solutions to secure the cloud from source to run.
We value diversity and open dialog to spur ideas, working closely together to achieve goals. We’re an international company that understands how to cultivate a strong culture across a remote team. And we're a great place to work too — we've been named a Bay Area Best Place to Work by the San Francisco Business Times and the Silicon Valley Business Journal for three years now! We were recognized by Deloitte as one of the 500 fastest growing organizations in 2020 and 2021. We are looking for team members who have a passion for container and cloud security and are willing to dig deeper to help our customers. Does this sound like the right place for you?
We are looking for a Partner Solutions Architect (PSA) to work closely with public cloud providers, including AWS, Microsoft and Google (CSPs). The PSA role is essential in driving technical alignment, identifying new opportunities, and working closely with internal and partner teams to enrich our joint value proposition. As a security solution for native cloud applications, Sysdig’s close technical relationship with the leading CSPs is fundamental to our company strategy.
This is an opportunity to join a rapidly expanding team and company at the forefront of cloud security & monitoring and help us grow our most important partnerships.
We expect post covid travel to range in the 15% to 20% range annually.
- Identify opportunities for Sysdig’s technology to integrate with a CSP’s native services to better secure the CSP’s customers’ migration to the cloud.
- Work closely with Sysdig partner managers to build the business justification for technical investments.
- Lead efforts to attain important technical competencies and/or certifications to open new opportunities to collaborate with partner
- Be the technical authority on how Sysdig works with each major CSP and lead enablement efforts for both internal and partner audiences
- Build relationships and gain trust with a CSPs key technical audiences in order to grow mindshare within the product and technical field teams
- Build demonstrations and/or prototypes to further collaboration efforts
- Help in authoring technical content to promote Sysdig’s integrations and technical value-add to partner and partner’s customers
- Contribute to building best practices among peers in the partner and technical sales teams
- Act as an advocate on behalf of your partners to influence our product roadmap.
- Extensive experience working for a leading CSP or working in a technical capacity with one or more CSPs.
- Self-motivated, proactive, and innovative team player who strives to inspire customer loyalty
- Technical hands on experience with either Virtualization, Container or Kubernetes environments
- Demonstrated track record of owning relationships and identifying new opportunities
- Excellent interpersonal/customer relations skills with particular regard to strategic relationships
- Clear and concise verbal and written communicator
- Proficiency in leading both executive meetings and technical workshops
- Self-starter who thrives under ambiguity in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented startup environment
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects at a time while paying strict attention to detail
Desired Technical Qualifications:
- Deep knowledge or the core services of one or more cloud providers
- Incident response or security investigation experience
- Knowledge of the MITRE ATT&CK framework
- Security Governance and compliance experience
- Experience using Sysdig, and/or Falco, or other cloud workload protection platform solutions
- Experience with the Container ecosystem [Docker, CRIO], Kubernetes, Rancher, OpenShift, EKS, ECS, Fargate or similar
- Experience with Cyber Security frameworks and their applications in the Secure Devops Lifecycle
- CSPM/CWPP experience
- Kubernetes certification(s) a big plus
- Experience with CI/CD tooling Cloudformation, Terraform, Ansible, Hashicorp, Helm, Jenkins, etc
- Experience with Grafana, Prometheus and PromQL a plus
- Experience with Linux platform and containers.The ability to identify and resolve issues associated with storage, networking, compute, and memory and other key metrics need for alerting and reporting across the K8s ecosystem
Why work at Sysdig?
- We’re a well-funded startup that already has a large enterprise customer base
- We have a pragmatic, transparent culture, from the CEO down
- We have an organizational focus on delivering value to customers
- Our open source tools (https://sysdig.com/opensource/) are widely used and loved by technologists & developers
When you join Sysdig, you can expect:
- Competitive compensation including equity opportunities
- Flexible hours and unlimited time off
- Additional recharge days
- 401k matching (starting the day you do)
- Parental leave and fertility support
- Health Savings, Flexible Spending and Dependent Care Accounts
- Mental wellbeing support through Modern Health for you and your family
- Monthly wellness reimbursement
- Career growth
Are you ready to join us?
We're excited to receive your application.