Sysdig is the secure DevOps company, and we’re at the forefront of the container and Kubernetes revolution. We are passionate, technical problem-solvers, continually innovating and delivering powerful solutions to secure and operate cloud-native applications in production. Our consistent contributions to open source software projects reflect our commitment to the open cloud movement.
We value diversity and open dialog to spur ideas, working closely together to achieve goals. And we're a great place to work too — we were awarded the 2019 Bay Area Best Places to Work Award from San Francisco Business Times and the Silicon Valley Business Journal. We are looking for team members who share our commitment to customers and are willing to dig deeper, understand problems and deliver innovative solutions. Does this sound like the right place for you?
Here at Sysdig, we’re what you might call container-obsessed. It starts with our unique technology, which listens to the heart of the operating system to surface the deepest data with the least overhead. From there, we’ve created the first-ever Container Intelligence Platform, which proactively uncovers issues before they manifest, and allows for deep digging to solve the most complex problems.
Sysdig is looking for an inspirational product manager to help us shape the way applications are built, monitored and managed in a world run on containers. As the Product Manager, you will own and drive the life cycle of new features and products from high-level concept design to delivery.
As a senior member of Sysdig’s product management team, you are going to play a central and essential role in the success of our company. You’re creative, ambitious, hard-working, and wicked smart. You live for hard problems and elegant solutions, complex technology and simple, compelling value propositions. You negotiate hard, and you make those around you more effective and more successful. You think like an entrepreneur. Most importantly, you’re a good person and a pleasure to work with.
What you will do:
- Own the delivery of a product roadmap incorporating projects, features, and other key initiatives
- Interact constantly with users – obsess about their needs and their pain points
- Generate clear user flows and specifications
- Work closely with our design and engineering teams across the entire product lifecycle
- Utilize qualitative and quantitative tracking to enable decision making and trade-offs
- Anticipate blockers, conflicts, and obstacles, and escalate appropriately to solve
- Enable our sales and marketing teams and all our go-to-market efforts
- Be an expert on our competition
- Represent Sysdig with ecosystem partners
Specific Role Responsibilities (Platform):
- Own user management and integration across both Sysdig Secure and Monitor product lines
- Billing and pricing visibility for customers and Sysdig team
- Marketplace integrations with cloud partners such as AWS, GCP, and Azure
- Marketplace integrations with 3rd party solutions (e.g. Github, Gitlab etc) to enhance the customer experience and user journeys based on Sysdig shift left vision
- Own security of our SaaS platform by defining our core strategy for authentication, RBAC, and auditing
- Help with the creation of Master Inventory across the Secure and Monitor products. Inventory is a key initiative for CSPM capabilities
What you will bring with you:
- Undergraduate degree in CS/Engineering highly preferred
- 2+ years proven enterprise software product management
- Experienced with Agile planning, development methodologies, and tools
- Excellent spoken and written communication, with the ability to present complex ideas in a clear, concise fashion to technical and non-technical audiences
- A team player able to work with virtual and global cross-functional teams
- Strong influencing and negotiation skills
- Ability to juggle multiple projects and tasks. Demonstrated Ability to work with deadlines and in a fast-paced environment
- Proven track record of managing successful products
- Domain knowledge in Cloud native technologies: Kubernetes, CI/CD, Cloud Provider IAM
Proven ability to work across, collaborate with and negotiate with diverse distributed or remote first teams
- Solid technical background and a working understanding of DevOps
- Entrepreneurial spirit, self-starter
What we look for:
- You have an MBA or an advanced CS degree
- You have hands-on experience working as a developer or with infrastructure software
Why work at Sysdig?
- We’re a well-funded startup that already has a large enterprise customer base.
- We have a pragmatic, approachable culture, from the CEO down.
- We have an organizational focus on delivering value to customers.
- Our open source tools (https://www.sysdig.org) are widely used and loved by technologists & developers.
- We have a fun team and company events, beer outings, and lots of espresso (if you’re into that).
When you join Sysdig, you can expect:
- Competitive salary and equity opportunity
- Flexible working arrangements
- Career growth
Additionally, we offer a variety of benefits and perks, such as:
- A monthly allowance that can be used for the following types of expenses: (employee wellness, house cleaning services, home internet, phone expenses, office supplies, office furniture)
- Company provided Wellness Days
- Flexible working hours
Some of our Hiring Managers are globally distributed, an English version of your Cv will be highly appreciated!
Are you ready to join us?
We're excited to receive your application.