Sysdig is the secure DevOps company, and we’re at the forefront of the container, Kubernetes, and cloud revolution. We are passionate, technical problem-solvers, continually innovating and delivering powerful solutions to confidently run cloud-native applications. Our consistent contributions to open-source software projects reflect our commitment to the open cloud movement.
We value diversity and open dialog to spur ideas, working closely together to achieve goals. And we're a great place to work too — we were awarded the 2021 Bay Area Best Places to Work Award from San Francisco Business Times and the Silicon Valley Business Journal. We are looking for team members who share our commitment to customers and are willing to dig deeper, understand problems and deliver innovative solutions. Does this sound like the right place for you?
- Provide technical leadership and architectural oversight to Sysdig Secure product engineering teams.
- Collaborate with key stakeholders, including Product Managers, Designers, Feature Leads and Engineering Management on key initiatives and deliverables.
- Work with technical leads and ensure design consistency across various micro services.
- Hands on design, development and delivery of critical components which impact a variety of services.
- Develop solutions that can scale with increasing customer base and complexity of their infrastructure.
- Research and introduce new technologies as needed.
- Ensure various services meet the high quality and security standards.
What You’ll Need
- 10+ years of experience with designing and delivering distributed systems at scale.
- Expertise in Endpoint Detection & Response (EDR).
- Kubernetes experience including building and deploying services and horizontally scaling them.
- Expertise in building information security products and platforms
- Expertise in Cloud technologies across AWS, GCP and Azure.
- Demonstrated ability to mentor and provide technical guidance to a large engineering organization of Senior Engineers and Technical leads.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to drive technical discussions.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, or equivalent experience
Why work at Sysdig?
- We’re a well-funded startup that already has a large enterprise customer base
- We have a pragmatic, approachable culture, from the CEO down
- We have an organizational focus on delivering value to customers
- Our open source tools (https://sysdig.com/opensource/) are widely used and loved by technologists & developers
When you join Sysdig, you can expect:
- Competitive compensation package
- Top-notch health insurance coverage
Additionally, we offer a variety of benefits and perks, such as:
- 401k with company matching up to 3%
- Flexible vacation policy
- Monthly allowance that can be used for the following types of expenses (Employee wellness, Housecleaning services, Home internet, Phone expenses, Office supplies, Office furniture)
Are you ready to join us?
We're excited to receive your application.