Sysdig is the secure DevOps company, and we’re at the forefront of the container and Kubernetes revolution. We are passionate, technical problem-solvers, continually innovating and delivering powerful solutions to secure and operate cloud-native applications in production. Our consistent contributions to open source software projects reflect our commitment to the open cloud movement.
We value diversity and open dialog to spur ideas, working closely together to achieve goals. And we're a great place to work too — we were awarded the 2019 Bay Area Best Places to Work Award from San Francisco Business Times and the Silicon Valley Business Journal. We are looking for team members who share our commitment to customers and are willing to dig deeper, understand problems and deliver innovative solutions. Does this sound like the right place for you?
If you are a product designer with a passion for building products at scale, we would like to connect. Ideally, you are comfortable in complex problem spaces and have experience utilizing data visualizations in your user interfaces.
Sysdig is looking for an experienced Principal Product Designer to join our design team in San Francisco. The ideal designer has experience building products at scale — research, feedback, and user interaction data should be critical parts of your toolkit. You’re comfortable in complex problem spaces and may have a history of working in product areas like system infrastructure monitoring, compliance and security, and software continuous integration and delivery pipelines. You are curious about AI-enabled user interfaces and have utilized data visualizations as a layer in your user interfaces.
Designers at Sysdig play a critical role at every step of the product development process, from high-level ideas to crafting the final user experience for a feature. We look for designers who think deeply, communicate clearly, and thrive collaborating across roles and expertise
- Design experiences that make it intuitive for users to interact with complex systems and large data-sets
- Partner with product managers, to solicit user input, and use it to shape product development efforts
- Provide design support throughout the product development, from initial concept to launch and post-release
- Contribute to evolving our design system and UX strategy
- Mentor less experienced designers on the team and help them grow
- Lead the design for your primary projects hands-on, while managing and prioritizing the work for collaborating designers
- Help to grow the design team
- 5+ years experience as a member of a product design team in a lead role
- Experience designing on multiple platforms (Desktop, Mobile, etc.)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Highly proficient with design and interactive prototyping tools (Sketch, Framer, etc.)
- Excellence in design craft
- Self-motivated team player able to work with a highly collaborative, cross-functional team
- Can initiate and drive multiple projects concurrently
- Excited about working in a fast-paced, dynamic startup environment
To apply, be certain you include a link to your online portfolio, along with your resume. A cover letter that can describe to us why this job, product, and/or company is right for you is a huge plus.
When you join Sysdig, you can expect:
- Competitive salary
- Top-notch health insurance coverage
Additionally, we offer a variety of benefits and perks, such as:
- 401k with company matching up to 3%
- Flexible vacation policy
- Monthly self-improvement grant – spend on yourself however you see fit!
- Weekly team lunches and snacks every day of the week
- Monthly house cleaning allowance
- Fun team with company events and lots of espresso
Are you ready to join us?
We're excited to receive your application.