Sysdig is the secure DevOps company, and we’re at the forefront of the container and Kubernetes revolution. We are passionate, technical problem-solvers, continually innovating and delivering powerful solutions to secure and operate cloud-native applications in production. Our consistent contributions to open source software projects reflect our commitment to the open cloud movement.
We value diversity and open dialog to spur ideas, working closely together to achieve goals. And we're a great place to work too — we were awarded the 2019 Bay Area Best Places to Work Award from San Francisco Business Times and the Silicon Valley Business Journal. We are looking for team members who share our commitment to customers and are willing to dig deeper, understand problems and deliver innovative solutions. Does this sound like the right place for you?
As a Sysdig Product Analyst you will be a fundamental part of what makes this company a technology leader and an innovator in the cloud native space. The ideal candidate is eager to explore emerging technologies, a really fast learner and a product strategist, able to evaluate trends and surfacing opportunities in the space.
One of your main goals will be to position the company as a thought leader, incorporating the acquired know-how to boost and contribute to different areas of the company ranging from marketing or product development to training and engineering.
If you are a proactive technology enthusiast that is also able to communicate and articulate your knowledge internally to the company and externally to the community and market, here at Sysdig you will be able to follow your passion, have a decisive impact in the product strategy and fulfill yourself with an exciting technological challenge.
- Generate technically sound but accessible content, to drive organic brand awareness grow and improve our position as thought leaders in the field
- Work closely with engineering teams to perform viability research, proof of concept and prototype development
- Further the product development analysing customer usage
- Work closely with product management on the technical aspects of future use cases and their translation into meaningful customer experiences
- Good communication skills, in both spoken and written form. Being able to summarize and deliver your knowledge in an accessible and inviting way is key
- Demonstrable content creation experience: webinars, blogs, conferences, marketing materials, etc.
- Experience with relevant technology areas: Information Security / Cybersecurity background ; Cloud Providers / Cloud Native stack ; Kubernetes and container technologies
- Programming background and experience is a plus
When you join Sysdig, you can expect:
- Competitive salary
- Top-notch health insurance coverage
Additionally, we offer a variety of benefits and perks, such as:
- Monthly allowance that can be used for the following types of expenses: employee wellness, housecleaning services, home internet, phone expenses, office supplies, office furniture
- Flexible working hours
Some of our hiring managers are based internationally, an up to date CV in English would be appreciated.
Are you ready to join us?
We're excited to receive your application.