Sysdig is driving the standard for securing the cloud and containers. We created Falco, the open standard for cloud-native threat detection, and consistently contribute to open source software projects. We are passionate, technical problem-solvers, continually innovating and delivering powerful solutions to secure the cloud from source to run.
We value diversity and open dialog to spur ideas, working closely together to achieve goals. We’re an international company that understands how to cultivate a strong culture across a remote team. And we're a great place to work too — we've been named a Bay Area Best Place to Work by the San Francisco Business Times and the Silicon Valley Business Journal for three years now! We were recognized by Deloitte as one of the 500 fastest growing organizations in 2020 and 2021. We are looking for team members who have a passion for container and cloud security and are willing to dig deeper to help our customers. Does this sound like the right place for you?
- Enhance the user experience and journeys based on Sysdig’s Runtime and Cloud Threat Detection
- Enhance and simplify the usage of Sysdig Secure in your areas
- Own the following topics:
- Falco and Falco Plugins
- Response and Remediations
- Obsess about customers needs and their pain points
- Enablement to our sales and marketing teams and all our go-to-market efforts
- Expert view on our competition and ecosystem
- 4+ years proven enterprise software product management
- Domain knowledge in Cloud native technologies: Kubernetes, CI/CD, Cloud Infrastructure security
- Experienced with Agile planning, development methodologies, and tools
- Excellent spoken and written communication, with the ability to present complex ideas in a clear, concise fashion to technical and non-technical audiences
- Ability to juggle multiple projects and tasks. Demonstrated Ability to work with deadlines and in a fast-paced environment
- Proven track record of managing successful products
- Proven ability to work across, collaborate with and negotiate with diverse distributed or remote first teams
Why work at Sysdig?
- We’re a well-funded startup that already has a large enterprise customer base
- We have a pragmatic, approachable culture, from the CEO down
- We have an organizational focus on delivering value to customers
- Our open-source tools (https://sysdig.com/opensource/) are widely used and loved by technologists & developers
When you join Sysdig, you can expect:
- Competitive compensation including equity opportunities
- Flexible hours and unlimited time off
- Additional recharge days
- 401k matching (starting the day you do)
- Parental leave and fertility support
- Health Savings, Flexible Spending and Dependent Care Accounts
- Mental wellbeing support through Modern Health for you and your family
- Monthly wellness reimbursement
- Career growth
Are you ready to join us?
We're excited to receive your application.