Sysdig is driving the standard for securing the cloud and containers. We created Falco, the open standard for cloud-native threat detection, and consistently contribute to open source software projects. We are passionate, technical problem-solvers, continually innovating and delivering powerful solutions to secure the cloud from source to run.
We value diversity and open dialog to spur ideas, working closely together to achieve goals. We’re an international company that understands how to cultivate a strong culture across a remote team. And we're a great place to work too — we've been named a Bay Area Best Place to Work by the San Francisco Business Times and the Silicon Valley Business Journal for three years now! We were recognized by Deloitte as one of the 500 fastest growing organizations in 2020 and 2021. We are looking for team members who have a passion for container and cloud security and are willing to dig deeper to help our customers. Does this sound like the right place for you?
- Act as the product owner for several engineering teams building vulnerability management and remediation features, designing an intuitive but flexible user experience
- Help customer's security teams with risk prioritization, accurate highlighting of risks and the ability to correctly prioritize remediation using our product
- Utilize qualitative and quantitative tracking to enable decision making and trade-offs
- Be the product liaison for the agent to our stakeholders and customers: gather feedback, communicate timelines, and assist in go to market activities.
- Establish the mid and long term vision for Sysdig’s vulnerability management capabilities and workflows, maintain internal and external roadmaps, incorporating projects, features, and other key initiatives
- Interact constantly with users – obsess about their needs and their pain points
- Experience in working closely with engineering teams to take projects from the initial ideation stages all the way to general availability
- Experienced with Agile planning, development methodologies, and tools
- Fast and accurate decision making is fundamental for a booming market where competition and new business opportunities abound
- Proven track record of managing successful customer-facing products
- A Product Manager needs to successfully communicate internally and externally, with many different roles and personas, adapting to their own language: customers, engineers, marketing, sales and support, etc.
- A strong desire to learn and an interest in cloud and security domains
- IT Security experience, particularly around vulnerability management and modern DevOps techniques
- Domain knowledge in Cloud native technologies: Kubernetes, CI/CD, Cloud Infrastructure preferred
- Relevant understanding of the target IT security market: Latest developments, main competitors, best practices and use cases that need to be fulfilled by our current and potential customers
Why work at Sysdig?
- We’re a well-funded startup that already has a large enterprise customer base
- We have a pragmatic, approachable culture, from the CEO down
- We have an organizational focus on delivering value to customers
- Our open-source tools (https://sysdig.com/opensource/) are widely used and loved by technologists & developers
When you join Sysdig, you can expect:
- Competitive compensation including equity opportunities
- Flexible hours and unlimited time off
- Additional recharge days
- 401k matching (starting the day you do)
- Parental leave and fertility support
- Health Savings, Flexible Spending and Dependent Care Accounts
- Mental wellbeing support through Modern Health for you and your family
- Monthly wellness reimbursement
- Career growth
Are you ready to join us?
We're excited to receive your application.