Sysdig is the secure DevOps company, and we’re at the forefront of the container, Kubernetes, and cloud revolution. We are passionate, technical problem-solvers, continually innovating and delivering powerful solutions to confidently run cloud-native applications. Our consistent contributions to open source software projects reflect our commitment to the open cloud movement.
We value diversity and open dialog to spur ideas, working closely together to achieve goals. And we're a great place to work too — we were awarded the 2021 Bay Area Best Places to Work Award from San Francisco Business Times and the Silicon Valley Business Journal. We are looking for team members who share our commitment to customers and are willing to dig deeper, understand problems and deliver innovative solutions. Does this sound like the right place for you?
Sysdig is looking for a Product Marketing Manager to help engage with our growing portfolio of container, Kubernetes, cloud platform, and channel partners. The ideal candidate will have product marketing experience and a working knowledge in our areas of focus such as cloud-native, containers, Kubernetes, threat detection, and security. You will be a great communicator with a passion for translating our ecosystem solutions into content that connects with audiences such as DevOps and security teams, as well as cloud architects.
As a Product Marketing Manager–Strategic Alliances, you will be responsible for supporting our partner ecosystem and channel efforts, driving product marketing strategy, messaging, customer and partner-facing materials, and sales enablement. You will need to understand our solutions and the surrounding technology and speak the language of DevOps and security teams.
You will work closely business development leads, partners, product management, and sales to define and communicate how we uniquely address customer challenges. Your strong understanding of customer requirements and the competitive landscape will allow you to create strategies and execute plans that drive pipeline growth and conversion.
- Impact pipeline and bookings growth for Sysdig solutions tied to ecosystem solutions by contributing across all aspects of product marketing
- Take the lead on product launches, creating clear and compelling product messages and content
- Develop materials that allow the sales team and partners to carry a consistent message and drive pipeline conversion
- Represent Sysdig on webinars and at events and conferences with technical credibility and persuasive delivery
- Consistently meet or exceed commitments and deadlines with high-quality deliverables
- 3-5 years of product marketing, technical marketing, or similar role with experience in security, cloud, DevOps, or related areas
- Hands-on experience with container/cloud security, monitoring, incident response, vulnerability management, or threat detection tools
- Demonstrated ability to generate content that is compelling and guides prospects through the buyer journey
- Excellent writing and communications skills as well as exceptional attention to detail
- Ability to collaborate with a variety of team members across different functions, especially product management and sales
- Driven, self-motivated, and able to work in a fast-paced, high-growth environment
- Proven technical aptitude
- Native proficiency level in both written and spoken English
- A sense of humor, positive attitude, and passion for working with partners
Things we like to see
- Develop strategic marketing plans with partners and Sysdig internal stakeholders
- Write and/or maintain solution briefs, assets (e.g., guides or other pieces), web page copy.
- Create messaging re: partnership – capabilities, value, etc.
- Create and present content for webinars, online events, training, etc.
- Assist with industry events and trade shows in-booth and potentially in sessions
- Collaborate with partners on co-marketing initiatives
- Experience with our partner ecosystem: https://sysdig.com/partners/
Why work at Sysdig?
- We’re a well-funded startup that already has a large enterprise customer base
- We have a pragmatic, approachable culture, from the CEO down
- We have an organizational focus on delivering value to customers
- Our open-source tools (https://sysdig.com/opensource/) are widely used and loved by technologists & developers
When you join Sysdig, you can expect:
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working hours
Additionally, we offer a variety of benefits and perks, such as:
- 401k with company matching up to 3%
- Flexible vacation policy
- A monthly allowance that can be used for the following types of expenses: (employee wellness, house cleaning services, home internet, phone expenses, office supplies, office furniture)
Are you ready to join us?
We're excited to receive your application.