Sysdig is the secure DevOps company, and we’re at the forefront of the container and Kubernetes revolution. We are passionate, technical problem-solvers, continually innovating and delivering powerful solutions to secure and operate cloud-native applications in production. Our consistent contributions to open source software projects reflect our commitment to the open cloud movement.
We value diversity and open dialog to spur ideas, working closely together to achieve goals. And we're a great place to work too — we were awarded the 2019 Bay Area Best Places to Work Award from San Francisco Business Times and the Silicon Valley Business Journal. We are looking for team members who share our commitment to customers and are willing to dig deeper, understand problems and deliver innovative solutions. Does this sound like the right place for you?
As a Project / Program Manager at Sysdig, your charter is to enable our Global Engineering Organization to overcome and remove obstacles towards product feature releases. You will play a critical part in understanding and enforcing the dependency of various functions. You are a lifelong learner, helping teams identify ways to improve from release to release. An ideal candidate would have worked as a primary catalyst in a technology startup and/or have a strong interest in SaaS technologies, with experience working in a fast-paced software development environment. Candidate will be reporting to Sr. Program Manager.
- Lead cross-functional geographically distributed engineering team to manage the execution of project plans
- Responsible for project logistics, such as creating timelines, milestones and tracking status
- Promote continuous improvement practices in all functions
- Evaluate, create and manage processes based on the current team and size
- Participate in project strategy and roadmap planning
- 5+ years of software development experience OR
- 2+ years of software project management experience
- Strong experience and interest in the SaaS/Cloud/IT Security Technology
- Effective negotiation, problem-solving and prioritization skills; effective interaction with various layers of the organization including the management team
Are you ready to join us?
We're excited to receive your application.