Sysdig is driving the standard for securing the cloud and containers. We created Falco, the open standard for cloud-native threat detection, and consistently contribute to open source software projects. We are passionate, technical problem-solvers, continually innovating and delivering powerful solutions to secure the cloud from source to run.
We value diversity and open dialog to spur ideas, working closely together to achieve goals. We’re an international company that understands how to cultivate a strong culture across a remote team. And we're a great place to work too — we've been named a Bay Area Best Place to Work by the San Francisco Business Times and the Silicon Valley Business Journal for three years now! We were recognized by Deloitte as one of the 500 fastest growing organizations in 2020 and 2021. We are looking for team members who have a passion for container and cloud security and are willing to dig deeper to help our customers. Does this sound like the right place for you?
As a Regional Director of Enterprise Sales, you’ll lead a team of Enterprise Field Account Executives responsible for selling container and cloud security solutions to the largest and most innovative customers in the world. Reporting to the Area Vice President of Enterprise Sales, you’ll collaborate with Marketing, Demand Gen, and Inside Sales to drive top of funnel pipeline, work with your AE and SE to to help manage and build our business opportunities with a growing portfolio of container, Kubernetes and cloud platform security products with enterprise customers.
The right person for this role will understand how to navigate long sales cycles and aggressively sell complex technology into enterprise environments. Building up a sustainable ecosystem of Sysdig customers across the market will be your ultimate objective.
The ideal candidate will have a successful track record of meeting and exceeding quotas, capturing new logos to deliver growth, mentoring and coaching a sales team to drive results.
- Development of a winning team, including recruiting, hiring and training
- Accurate report on sales activity and forecasting to senior sales management
- Actively leading and monitoring demand generation activities
- Partnering with field marketing to execute successful sales campaigns
- Capable of successfully managing significant client escalations and issues
- Manage sales pipeline, and help mentor and move opportunities through the sales process
- Understand the competitive market and be familiar with offerings and differentiators
- Ensure team is developing relationships and working effectively with partners
- Conduct weekly forecast meetings and mentor AE’s on strategies to reach their goals
- Provide support and guidance to direct reports by participating and leading in client and prospect meetings or engaging other corporate resources as required
- Implement strategies to expand in existing account and capture new logos
- Ability to work collaboratively across functions including the Channel, Marketing, Sales Operations, System Engineering, Customer Support, and Product Development.
- 5+ years of enterprise software subscription sales management experience with a track record of closing six and seven figure deals to Fortune 1000 companies
- Demonstrable history of recruiting, hiring, and retaining top talent
- Skilled at business planning and diligent at measuring and communicating progress towards the plan, identifying roadblocks, and coming up with appropriate solutions.
- Must have knowledge of the overall security & DevOps landscape.
- Strong track record consistently overachieving sales goals
- Forecasting commitments and driving forecasting accuracy
- Exceptional leadership, interpersonal, written and presentation skills
- Comfortable use of CRM systems such as Salesforce and Clari
- Bachelor's Degree
Why work at Sysdig?
- Your core values align with our core values: love the customer, trust the team, dig deeper to operate with passion and perseverance.
- We’re a well-funded startup that already has a large enterprise customer base.
- We have a pragmatic, approachable culture, from the CEO down.
- We have an organizational focus on delivering value to customers.
- Growth mindset, eager to learn, low ego.
- Our open-source tools (https://sysdig.com/opensource/ ) are widely used and loved by technologists & developers.
When you join Sysdig, you can expect:
- Competitive compensation including equity opportunities
- Flexible hours and unlimited time off
- Additional recharge days
- 401k matching (starting the day you do)
- Parental leave and fertility support
- Health Savings, Flexible Spending and Dependent Care Accounts
- Mental wellbeing support through Modern Health for you and your family
- Monthly wellness reimbursement
- Career growth
Are you ready to join us?
We're excited to receive your application.