Sysdig is the secure DevOps company, and we’re at the forefront of the container, Kubernetes, and cloud revolution. We are passionate, technical problem-solvers, continually innovating and delivering powerful solutions to confidently run cloud-native applications. Our consistent contributions to open source software projects reflect our commitment to the open cloud movement.
We value diversity and open dialog to spur ideas, working closely together to achieve goals. And we're a great place to work too — we were awarded the 2021 Bay Area Best Places to Work Award from San Francisco Business Times and the Silicon Valley Business Journal. We are looking for team members who share our commitment to customers and are willing to dig deeper, understand problems and deliver innovative solutions. Does this sound like the right place for you?
We are looking for an experienced channel leader to join our growing sales team. The Regional Director of North America Channels will design and execute a plan to accelerate and scale our channel sales in North America. Working closely with Sysdig’s regional sales teams, the ideal candidate will have experience and a proven track-record developing and building a channel program for fast-growing startups in a disruptive technology space.
- This is a critical role in the development of Sysdig’s success as we drive our industry leading Secure Dev/Ops Platform through Channel partners across North America. This position will be responsible for helping define, own, recommend and execute the strategic channel direction for North America
- Recruit, onboard and develop committed, capable and scalable cloud and container focused resellers and distributors, as required, in North America
- Responsible for channel enablement and sales performance with the support of local field sales teams in the territory
- Align with cross-functional teams (i.e. Field Marketing, Sales Operations) to achieve performance channel marketing and demand generation activities through key channel partners
- Establish methodology for recruitment of key partners and be accountable for channel sales operating metrics, including POC’s, pre- sales activities and deal registration
- Work with Sales Ops and Channel Marketing to develop channel incentives and other programs to drive over achievement of sales targets
- Act as the evangelist for the channel partners to ensure alignment and joint-sales activity within both inside and outside sales
- 5+ years of progressive channel management experience within the software industry (security experience a plus) as well as extensive security executive relationships within traditional and new channels such as Dev/Ops
- Documented track record of success in channel rationalization and strategic planning
- Experience in owning and setting a sales quota with a track record of high achievement through the partner community
- Experience and ability to forecast sales on a weekly basis
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- High achiever with a dynamic personality
- Must be able to think strategically and to translate into measurable actions
- Frequent travel required
- Proven track record of over-achieving sales targets in an enterprise software sales company with a minimum of 10 years experience working with channel partners in North America
- Experience in the security software market preferred but not required
- Experience conducting business in the North America
- A good communicator and presenter, who possesses strong negotiation skills as well as sound interpersonal skills, with the ability to influence at senior levels
- Bachelor’s degree or higher, technical degree or relevant experience is desirable
Why work at Sysdig?
- We’re a well-funded startup that already has a large enterprise customer base
- We have a pragmatic, approachable culture, from the CEO down
- We have an organizational focus on delivering value to customers
- Our open-source tools (https://sysdig.com/opensource/) are widely used and loved by technologists & developers
When you join Sysdig, you can expect:
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working hours
Additionally, we offer a variety of benefits and perks, such as:
- 401k with company matching up to 3%
- Flexible vacation policy
- A monthly allowance that can be used for the following types of expenses: (employee wellness, house cleaning services, home internet, phone expenses, office supplies, office furniture)
Are you ready to join us?
We're excited to receive your application.