Sysdig is the secure DevOps company, and we’re at the forefront of the container and Kubernetes revolution. We are passionate, technical problem-solvers, continually innovating and delivering powerful solutions to secure and operate cloud-native applications in production. Our consistent contributions to open source software projects reflect our commitment to the open cloud movement.
We value diversity and open dialog to spur ideas, working closely together to achieve goals. And we're a great place to work too — we were awarded the 2019 Bay Area Best Places to Work Award from San Francisco Business Times and the Silicon Valley Business Journal. We are looking for team members who share our commitment to customers and are willing to dig deeper, understand problems and deliver innovative solutions. Does this sound like the right place for you?
If you are a data nut with a passion for analysis and distilling insights, we’d love to chat.
As the Revenue Operations Analyst you will dig into data and develop insights that guide strategic and operational decisions. You will work with revenue operations team members and executive leadership to define, track and analyze lead to bookings pipeline metrics. Your insights will contribute to optimizing bookings and return on marketing spend. Your work is critical to enabling data-driven decision-making across sales and marketing. This is an opportunity to work closely with the leadership team, gain a broad perspective, and make an impact in a fast-growth company.
- Analyze, interpret, and distill insights from bookings and performance data
- Compile metrics and participate with executives, marketing and sales leaders in quarterly business reviews (QBRs)
- Track, measure, and improve KPIs and dashboards that underpin decision-making processes
- Work with revenue leaders on account and territory plans and sales forecasts
- Drive effective pipeline management practices with sales leaders
- Provide performance data and analysis to optimize marketing investments
- Provide expertise in data strategy and develop ongoing requirements as the business transforms
- Oversee and manage data quality and compliance within SFDC, Marketo, and other repositories leveraged by revenue teams
- 2+ years of marketing or sales operations, focused on marketing and early pipeline
- Experience in demand generation and pipeline analytics
- Proficiency with SQL and experience with business intelligence tools preferred
- Ability to collaborate with a variety of team members across different functions, especially marketing, sales, and customer success
- Driven, self-motivated, and able to work in a fast-paced, high-growth environment
When you join Sysdig, you can expect:
- Competitive salary
- Top-notch health insurance coverage
Additionally, we offer a variety of benefits and perks, such as:
- 401k with company matching up to 3%
- Flexible vacation policy
- Monthly self-improvement grant – spend on yourself however you see fit!
- Weekly team lunches and snacks every day of the week
- Monthly house cleaning allowance
- Fun team with company events and lots of espresso
Are you ready to join us?
We're excited to receive your application.