Sysdig is the secure DevOps company, and we’re at the forefront of the container, Kubernetes, and cloud revolution. We are passionate, technical problem-solvers, continually innovating and delivering powerful solutions to confidently run cloud-native applications. Our consistent contributions to open source software projects reflect our commitment to the open cloud movement.
We value diversity and open dialog to spur ideas, working closely together to achieve goals. And we're a great place to work too — we were awarded the 2021 Bay Area Best Places to Work Award from the San Francisco Business Times and the Silicon Valley Business Journal and Inc. We are looking for team members who share our commitment to customers and are willing to dig deeper, understand problems and deliver innovative solutions. Does this sound like the right place for you?
What you will do
- Own and manage commission implementation, calculations and forecasting for Sales organization.
- Maintain the current commission system (Spiff) with active participation in the plan design, testing and launching processes. Partner with Sales Ops and IT to evaluate alternative commission systems in order to enhance and expand commission calculation and forecasting capabilities
- Collaborate with Sales Ops to create / update sales incentive plan and communicate and distribute the plan documents to sales employees as part of their onboarding process and annual quote assignment process
- Perform Monthly/quarterly calculation and accurate payment for all sales commissions and other sales incentive plans. Administer draw, MBO, commission bonus, SPIFF payouts and other
- Handle questions from the field on compensation calculations and completeness; Manage reporting environment of historical compensation payouts
- Develop dynamic models to project out commission cost based on commission drivers and top line scenarios
What you will bring with you
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting, Business Administration or related field; MBA preferred.
- 5+ years professional work experience in finance / sales ops roles, out of which 3+ years were in commission calculation and modeling in a medium to large sized company.
Experience with Incentive Compensation tools (Spiff)
What we look for
- Ability to work in a fast paced, quickly changing environment
- Ability to work cross functionally and influence appropriately
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
When you join Sysdig, you can expect:
- Competitive salary
- Top-notch health insurance coverage
Additionally, we offer a variety of benefits and perks, such as:
- 401k with company matching up to 3%
- Flexible vacation policy
- Monthly allowance that can be used for the following types of expenses (Employee wellness, Housecleaning services, Home internet, Phone expenses, Office supplies, Office furniture)
Are you ready to join us?
We're excited to receive your application.