Sysdig is the secure DevOps company, and we’re at the forefront of the container and Kubernetes revolution. We are passionate, technical problem-solvers, continually innovating and delivering powerful solutions to secure and operate cloud-native applications in production. Our consistent contributions to open source software projects reflect our commitment to the open cloud movement.
We value diversity and open dialog to spur ideas, working closely together to achieve goals. And we're a great place to work too — we were awarded the 2019 Bay Area Best Places to Work Award from San Francisco Business Times and the Silicon Valley Business Journal. We are looking for team members who share our commitment to customers and are willing to dig deeper, understand problems and deliver innovative solutions. Does this sound like the right place for you?
Sysdig is seeking a driven Sales Director/Senior Account Executive to drive licensing revenue in the Washington, D.C. area. This individual will work primarily with large Federal accounts to provide real-time monitoring and security solutions for Sysdig's container and microservices based applications.
We are a cloud-native intelligence company that has created the first unified platform to operate containers in production, delivering security, monitoring, and forensics in a container and microservices-friendly architecture. Our open source technologies have attracted a community of millions of developers, administrators and other IT professionals looking for deep visibility into systems and containers. Our cloud-native intelligence platform monitors and secures millions of containers across hundreds of enterprises.
These are some of the most cutting edge and complex enterprise architectures and Sysdig has already been selected as the vendor of choice by hundreds of key accounts all over the world. Demand for our offering has skyrocketed over the last 12 months as customers realize that technologies like Docker, Kubernetes and Mesos need a container-native monitoring solution.
In our few years of existence, Sysdig has successfully launched multiple open source projects (Sysdig, Falco, Sysdig Inspect) with millions of downloads, and has brought thousands of users and hundreds of enterprise customers onto our commercial product offering, Sysdig's Secure DevOps Platform.
- Continue the growth and adoption of Sysdig in US Federal (https://sysdig.com/government/federal/)
- Take ownership for all revenue generating activities in the Federal space.
- Meet and exceed all business objectives through partnering, prospecting, qualifying, managing and closing sales opportunities in accounts across all segments.
- Manage all aspects of the sales cycle (Opportunity Identification, deal creation, closing, product support and sales engineering).
- Manage key customer and partner relationships to grow client relationships.
- Understand market competition, be familiar with competing companies and their product suites.
- Collaborate with Sysdig teams on strategy setting, sales training, marketing efforts and customer success.
- 10+ years of enterprise software sales experience with a track record of closing six and seven figure deals in US Federal.
- Strong track record consistently over-achieving sales goals
- Drive to expand client base and close sales
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written, team player
- Must be willing to travel to clients to support sales relationships (Post COVID)
- Bachelor's Degree
Successful candidates will have:
- Passion and desire to work in a startup culture directly impacting the growth of the company
- A strong sales aptitude and fundamental understanding of the sales process
- A sound tech-savvy, business acumen and the ability to articulate a compelling value proposition in a complex and evolving business environment
- Ability to thrive in an agile environment with an ever-evolving set of solutions
- Manages all aspects of the sales process including lead generation and management, qualification, evaluation, negotiation, close and overall success of the region
- Entrepreneurial – Willing to go the extra mile, strong work ethic, resourceful, “get it done” attitude
Why work at Sysdig?
- We’re a well funded startup that already has a large enterprise customer base
- We have a pragmatic, approachable culture, from the CEO down
- We have an organizational focus on delivering value to customers
- Our open source tools (https://sysdig.com/opensource/) are widely used and loved by technologists & developers
When you join Sysdig, you can expect:
- Competitive compensation package
- Top-notch health insurance coverage
Additionally, we offer a variety of benefits and perks, such as:
- 401k with company matching up to 3%
- Flexible vacation policy
- Monthly allowance that can be used for the following types of expenses (Employee wellness, Housecleaning services, Home internet, Phone expenses, Office supplies, Office furniture)
Are you ready to join us?
We're excited to receive your application.