Sysdig is seeking a driven Sales Director/Senior Account Executive to drive licensing revenue in the Washington, D.C. area. This individual will work primarily with large Federal accounts to provide real-time monitoring and security solutions for Sysdig's container and microservices based applications.
We are a cloud-native intelligence company that has created the first unified platform to operate containers in production, delivering security, monitoring, and forensics in a container and microservices-friendly architecture. Our open source technologies have attracted a community of millions of developers, administrators and other IT professionals looking for deep visibility into systems and containers. Our cloud-native intelligence platform monitors and secures millions of containers across hundreds of enterprises.
These are some of the most cutting edge and complex enterprise architectures and Sysdig has already been selected as the vendor of choice by hundreds of key accounts all over the world. Demand for our offering has skyrocketed over the last 12 months as customers realize that technologies like Docker, Kubernetes and Mesos need a container-native monitoring solution.
In our few years of existence, Sysdig has successfully launched multiple open source projects (Sysdig, Sysdig Falco, Sysdig Inspect) with millions of downloads, and has brought thousands of users and hundreds of enterprise customers onto our commercial product offering, Sysdig's Container Intelligence Platform. We’ve laid the groundwork and have found product/market fit, and now it’s time for you to help us step on the gas!
- Be the first person on the ground for Sysdig in D.C.
- Take ownership for all revenue generating activities in the Federal space.
- Meet and exceed all business objectives through partnering, prospecting, qualifying, managing and closing sales opportunities in accounts across all segments.
- Manage all aspects of the sales cycle (Opportunity Identification, deal creation, closing, product support and sales engineering).
- Manage key customer and partner relationships to grow client relationships.
- Understand market competition, be familiar with competing companies and their product suites.
- Collaborate with Sysdig teams on strategy setting, sales training, marketing efforts and customer success.
- 10+ years of enterprise software sales experience with a track record of closing six and seven figure deals in the Federal space.
- Strong track record consistently over-achieving sales goals
- Drive to expand client base and close sales
- Excellent communication skills verbal and written, team player
- Must be willing to travel to clients to support sales relationships
- Bachelor's Degree
Successful candidates will have:
- Passion and desire to work in a startup culture directly impacting the growth of the company
- A strong sales aptitude and fundamental understanding of the sales process
- A sound tech-savvy, business acumen and the ability to articulate a compelling value proposition in a complex and evolving business environment
- Ability to thrive in an agile environment with an ever-evolving set of solutions
- Manages all aspects of the sales process including lead generation and management, qualification, evaluation, negotiation, close and overall success of the region
- Entrepreneurial – Willing to go the extra mile, strong work ethic, resourceful, “get it done” attitude
Why work at Sysdig?
- We’re a well funded startup that already has a large enterprise customer base.
- We have a pragmatic, approachable culture, from the CEO down.
- We have an organizational focus on delivering value to customers.
- Our open source tools (https://www.sysdig.org) are widely used and loved by technologists & developers.
Are you ready to join us?
We're excited to receive your application.