Sysdig is seeking a driven Sales Director / Sr AE to drive licensing revenue in the Nordics. You will work primarily with large Enterprises to provide real-time monitoring and security solutions for Sysdig's container and microservices based applications. These are some of the most cutting edge and complex Enterprise architectures and Sysdig has already been selected as the vendor of choice by hundreds of key accounts all over the world. Demand for our offering has skyrocketed over the last 12 months as customers realize that technologies like Docker, Kubernetes and Mesos need a container-native monitoring solution.
In our few years of existence, Sysdig has successfully launched multiple open source projects (Sysdig, Sysdig Falco, Sysdig Inspect) with millions of downloads, and has brought thousands of users and hundreds of enterprise customers onto our commercial product offering, Sysdig's Container Intelligence Platform. We’ve laid the groundwork and have found product/market fit, and now it’s time for you to help us step on the gas.
- Define and execute sales plans for the assigned territory
- Meet and exceed quotas by managing all aspects of the sales process including lead management, qualification, evaluation, close and success of the overall region
- Develop and manage sales pipeline, prospect and assess sales, and move a large number of transactions through the sales pipeline
- Manage business and track opportunities through CRM and other supporting tools
- Own and collaborate on all aspects of the sales cycle, including product, support, and sales engineering
- Execute product demonstrations to prospective clients
- Develop accounts of various sizes continually growing client relationships
- Understand the competitive market being familiar with competing companies and their offerings
- 7+ years of enterprise software sales experience with a track record of closing six and seven figure deal to Fortune 500 companies
- Domain Expertise with one or more of the following required: Compute platforms (Kubernetes, VMware, Pivotal, Openstack, Docker, DCOS), Monitoring software, Data Center Security
- Strong track record consistently overachieving sales goals
- Drive to expand client base and close sales
- Excellent communication skills verbal and written, team player
- Must be willing to travel to clients to support sales relationships
- Bachelor's Degree
Successful Candidates will have:
- Passion and desire to work in a startup culture directly impacting the growth of the company
- A strong sales aptitude and fundamental understanding of the sales process
- A sound tech-savvy, business acumen and the ability to articulate a compelling value proposition in a complex and evolving business environment
- Ability to thrive in an agile environment with an ever-evolving set of solutions
- Manages all aspects of the sales process including lead generation and management, qualification, evaluation, negotiation, close and overall success of the region
- Entrepreneurial – Willing to go the extra mile, strong work ethic, resourceful, “get it done” attitude
Why work at Sysdig?
- We’re a well funded startup that already has a large enterprise customer base.
- We have a pragmatic, approachable culture, from the CEO down.
- We have an organizational focus on delivering value to customers.
- Our open source tools (https://www.sysdig.org) are widely used and loved by technologists & developers.
Are you ready to join us?
We're excited to receive your application.