Sysdig is the secure DevOps company, and we’re at the forefront of the container and Kubernetes revolution. We are passionate, technical problem-solvers, continually innovating and delivering powerful solutions to secure and operate cloud-native applications in production. Our consistent contributions to open source software projects reflect our commitment to the open cloud movement.
We value diversity and open dialog to spur ideas, working closely together to achieve goals. And we're a great place to work too — we were awarded the 2019 Bay Area Best Places to Work Award from San Francisco Business Times and the Silicon Valley Business Journal. We are looking for team members who share our commitment to customers and are willing to dig deeper, understand problems and deliver innovative solutions. Does this sound like the right place for you?
If you are a sales/revenue operations manager with a passion for growing the business through operational excellence we would like to connect.
We're seeking a Revenue Operations Manager in Belgrade. You will be responsible for end-to-end revenue operations in EMEA, including driving demand gen growth with marketing and the BDR team, building quality pipeline and deal strategy with sales, and creating a positive customer experience with the customer success team. Kubernetes is quickly becoming the operating system for the cloud and you will have an opportunity to be part of the tremendous growth in this space. Sysdig is still a young company, with a unique opportunity. We are the only company that provides a single platform for secure DevOps — converging visibility and security. The largest companies rely on Sysdig to run cloud native at scale.
You will work closely with marketing, sales, alliances, and customer success to create a center of operational excellence and achieve Sysdig’s revenue goals. Your strong understanding of process, platforms, and analytics will allow you to partner with customer-facing teams to drive pipeline growth, bookings, and customer retention.
- Serve as the in-region expert for key business metrics, trends, and insights into influencing factors
- Work with account teams to create deal structures and quotes which deliver positive outcomes for both the customer and Sysdig. Proactively drive improvements in Sysdig’s deal desk processes and systems in collaboration with sales and finance.
- Partner with EMEA sales leadership to drive pipeline quality and forecasting discipline
- Engage with marketing to regionalize demand generation strategies and database development
- Develop systems and processes to ensure the company meets privacy compliance goals
- Assist revenue teams and leadership with ad hoc requests, reporting, and day-to-day operational support
- Work across our revenue teams to transform requests for data analyses, systems changes, and ad-hoc requests into strategic and efficient solutions
- 6+ years of sales/revenue operations experience at a SaaS-based company with at least one year spent in a deal desk function
- Familiarity and experience with sales concepts such as territory planning, proposal writing, and systems management
- Advanced proficiency with Salesforce and Excel. Quoting and proposal tool experience is a plus
- Excellent communications skills as well as exceptional attention to detail
- Ability to collaborate with a variety of team members across different functions
- Driven, self-motivated, and able to work in a fast-paced, high-growth environment
When you join Sysdig, you can expect:
- Competitive salary
- Top-notch health insurance coverage
Additionally, we offer a variety of benefits and perks, such as:
- Monthly self-improvement grant – spend on yourself however you see fit!
- Weekly team lunches and snacks every day of the week
- Monthly house cleaning allowance
- Fun team with company events and lots of espresso
Are you ready to join us?
We're excited to receive your application.