Sysdig is the secure DevOps company, and we’re at the forefront of the container, Kubernetes, and cloud revolution. We are passionate, technical problem-solvers, continually innovating and delivering powerful solutions to confidently run cloud-native applications. Our consistent contributions to open source software projects reflect our commitment to the open cloud movement.
We value diversity and open dialog to spur ideas, working closely together to achieve our ambitious goals. And we're a great place to work too — we were awarded the 2021 Bay Area Best Places to Work Award from San Francisco Business Times and the Silicon Valley Business Journal and Inc. We are looking for team members who share our commitment to customers and are willing to dig deeper, understand problems and deliver innovative solutions. Does this sound like the right place for you?
What you will do
- Work with account teams to create deal structures and quotes that deliver positive outcomes for both the customer and Sysdig
- Support the sales teams on opportunity management (creation, updating, closing)
- Subscription management
- User Account Provisioning
- Create and maintain training documentation for sales and sales operations
- Guide and train sales team on the use of sales systems
- Assist with account management and territory assignments
- Assist sales and salesops teams with ad hoc requests, reporting, and day-to-day operational support
What you will bring with you
- 2+ years of deal desk, finance, or sales operations experience
- Proficiency with Salesforce and Excel
- Familiarity with subscription management
- Quoting and experience with the Direct and Channel Sales model is a plus
- BS/BA in Business, Finance or a related disciplines
What we look for
- Attention to detail
- Ability to function independently in a fast-paced, constantly changing environment
- Excellent problem solving and organizational skills
- High sense of accountability
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills
- Collaborative team player
- Curious and proactive
Why work at Sysdig?
- We’re a well-funded startup that already has a large enterprise customer base
- We have a pragmatic, approachable culture, from the CEO down
- We have an organizational focus on delivering value to customers
- Our open-source tools (https://sysdig.com/opensource/) are widely used and loved by technologists & developers
When you join Sysdig, you can expect:
- Competitive salary and equity opportunity
- Flexible working arrangements
- Career growth
Additionally, we offer a variety of benefits and perks, such as:
- A monthly allowance that can be used for the following types of expenses: (employee wellness, house cleaning services, home internet, phone expenses, office supplies, office furniture)
- Company provided Wellness Days
- Flexible working hours
Are you ready to join us?
We're excited to receive your application.