Sysdig is the secure DevOps company, and we’re at the forefront of the container, Kubernetes, and cloud revolution. We are passionate, technical problem-solvers, continually innovating and delivering powerful solutions to confidently run cloud-native applications. Our consistent contributions to open source software projects reflect our commitment to the open cloud movement.
We value diversity and open dialog to spur ideas, working closely together to achieve goals. And we're a great place to work too — we were awarded the 2021 Bay Area Best Places to Work Award from San Francisco Business Times and the Silicon Valley Business Journal. We are looking for team members who share our commitment to customers and are willing to dig deeper, understand problems and deliver innovative solutions. Does this sound like the right place for you?
- Support Sales Operations with supporting sales tools, data accuracy and other administrative tasks
- Triage sales ops support desk requests and provide support for tier one requests
- Provide guidance and assistance to field sales in creating quotes, working closely with deal desk
- Create and maintain reports and dashboards
- Create and maintain training documentation for sales and sales operations
- Guide and train sales team on the use of all sales systems
- Assist with account management and territory assignments
- Anticipate future business demands and design/implement solutions to meet these needs
- Communicate results and business impacts of sales operations initiatives to stakeholders
- Minimum 2 years of experience supporting sales team and/or sales analytics
- Experience with Salesforce.com and SQL is a plus
- Familiar with Clari, Lean Data, Tableau
- Proficiency in Excel and/or Google sheet analytics
- BS/BA in Business, Finance, Sales & Marketing, or a related discipline
- Attention to detail
- Ability to function independently in a fast paced environment
- Takes initiative and high sense of accountability and urgency
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills
- Collaborative team player
- Curious and proactive
- Ability to prioritize and manage time effectively
- Exceptional customer service
When you join Sysdig, you can expect:
- Competitive salary
- Top-notch health insurance coverage
Additionally, we offer a variety of benefits and perks, such as:
- 401k with company matching up to 3%
- Flexible vacation policy
- Monthly allowance that can be used for the following types of expenses (Employee wellness, Housecleaning services, Home internet, Phone expenses, Office supplies, Office furniture)
Are you ready to join us?
We're excited to receive your application.