Sysdig is the secure DevOps company, and we’re at the forefront of the container and Kubernetes revolution. We are passionate, technical problem-solvers, continually innovating and delivering powerful solutions to secure and operate cloud-native applications in production. Our consistent contributions to open source software projects reflect our commitment to the open cloud movement.
We value diversity and open dialog to spur ideas, working closely together to achieve goals. And we're a great place to work too — we were awarded the 2021 Bay Area Best Places to Work Award from San Francisco Business Times and the Silicon Valley Business Journal. We are looking for team members who share our commitment to customers and are willing to dig deeper, understand problems and deliver innovative solutions. Does this sound like the right place for you?
The focus of the Cloud Native Team is to expand the Sysdig Secure security features to different cloud services and Kubernetes platforms to disrupt the security space.
As part of the team, the student/graduate will learn how to:
- Develop new features to enhance security for AWS, GCP, Azure or even Kubernetes or OpenShift.
- Do technological scouting and propose new features.
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders.
During the project, the candidate will be supported by the rest of the team who will ensure the candidate feels integrated in the team.
The right candidate
A brilliant Information Security or Computer Science student (bachelor’s/master’s degree) who wants to become a software craftsman.
- Team player
- Continuous learner
- Confident in Linux systems
- Knowledge of Cloud providers like AWS, GCP or Azure
- Basic knowledge of TDD and Continuous Delivery
- Knowledge of Containers
What you can expect
An immersive and unforgettable experience
- Duration, up to 3 months
- Competitive monthly reimbursement + ticket restaurants
- Flexible working hours (smart-working)
- Supportive team
- Concrete possibility of post-internship hiring
Acquired skills post-internship
- TBD together with the professor
Are you ready to join us?
We're excited to receive your application.