Sysdig is the secure DevOps company, and we’re at the forefront of the container, Kubernetes, and cloud revolution. We are passionate, technical problem-solvers, continually innovating and delivering powerful solutions to confidently run cloud-native applications. Our consistent contributions to open source software projects reflect our commitment to the open cloud movement.
We value diversity and open dialog to spur ideas, working closely together to achieve goals. And we're a great place to work too — we were awarded the 2021 Bay Area Best Places to Work Award from San Francisco Business Times and the Silicon Valley Business Journal. We are looking for team members who share our commitment to customers and are willing to dig deeper, understand problems and deliver innovative solutions. Does this sound like the right place for you?
Sysdig is looking for a Security Researcher to work on cutting edge cloud and cloud-native security. From identifying new advanced threats, track malicious actors and help define best practices in modern security.
This role can be based remotely from anywhere in the the world.
- Identify real-life cyber attacks in the wild and malicious actors activities
- Author research papers on securing modern stacks and publish your findings
- Join hands with our application and product teams to define security solutions for containers, Kubernetes and cloud
- Create public-facing security content
- Develop out-of-the-box security policies based on security findings and best-practices
- Experienced security researcher with at least 3 plus years of experience in security research field
- Hands-on experience using network analysis tools like Wireshark, Fiddler, tcpdump etc.
- You’ve deployed and worked with container-based cloud infrastructure with Docker and/or Kubernetes.
- Leveraged any of the major cloud providers – AWS, GCP or Azure as part of your active security research
- Experience researching application vulnerabilities and involved in security write-ups
Why work at Sysdig?
- We’re a well-funded startup that already has a large enterprise customer base
- We have a pragmatic, approachable culture, from the CEO down
- We have an organizational focus on delivering value to customers
- Our open-source tools (https://sysdig.com/opensource/) are widely used and loved by technologists & developers
When you join Sysdig, you can expect:
- Competitive compensation package
- Top-notch health insurance coverage
Additionally, we offer a variety of benefits and perks, such as:
- 401k with company matching up to 3%
- Flexible vacation policy
- A monthly allowance that can be used for the following types of expenses (Employee wellness, Housecleaning services, Home internet, Phone expenses, Office supplies, Office furniture)
Are you ready to join us?
We're excited to receive your application.