Sysdig is driving the standard for securing the cloud and containers. We created Falco, the open standard for cloud-native threat detection, and consistently contribute to open source software projects. We are passionate, technical problem-solvers, continually innovating and delivering powerful solutions to secure the cloud from source to run.
We value diversity and open dialog to spur ideas, working closely together to achieve goals. We’re an international company that understands how to cultivate a strong culture across a remote team. And we're a great place to work too — we've been named a Bay Area Best Place to Work by the San Francisco Business Times and the Silicon Valley Business Journal for three years now! We were recognized by Deloitte as one of the 500 fastest growing organizations in 2020 and 2021. We are looking for team members who have a passion for container and cloud security and are willing to dig deeper to help our customers. Does this sound like the right place for you?
At Sysdig we believe our values make us who we are and inspire and guide us every day. They drive our culture, our strategy, and our vision. Our three values are: Love our Customers, Trust the Team and Dig Deeper. We are creating the best-in-class customer experience in Cloud, Kubernetes, and Container security. You can see our Sysdig Vision here
We are looking for a Customer Solutions Engineer – Corporate Accounts to join our team to ensure that our customers are maximizing their investments and ROI in their cloud-native architectures by utilizing Sysdig technology to secure and manage their containers and microservices at scale; all while solving their most complex operational and cloud security challenges. This is an opportunity to join a rapidly expanding team and company; at the forefront of cloud security & monitoring, assisting many of the world’s leading businesses in their digital transformation.
- Deliver a best in class customer onboarding experience
- Work directly with a portfolio of customers to define success and help them drive significant value out of using the Sysdig Secure DevOps Platform and be the technical authority on the Sysdig Platform and become the customer’s trusted advisor
- Leverage self-paced training to support education and knowledge-growth throughout the customer journey along with webinar and office hour sessions
- Assist customers in driving user adoption within their organization
- Monitor and report on the overall well-being of customers, tracking key health and usage indicators to reduce or eliminate churn risk
- Ongoing contribution to customer-facing Knowledge Management systems repository
- Serve as the gatekeeper for customer feedback to Product Management; advocating internally on behalf of your customers to influence the product map as appropriate
- Extensive experience within a SaaS company in a Customer Success or Technical Account Management role
- Self-motivated, proactive, and innovative team player who strives to inspire customer loyalty
- Technical hands-on experience with either Virtualization, Container Kubernetes environments
- Clear and concise verbal and written communicator
- Proficiency in leading technical workshops
- Self-starter who thrives under ambiguity in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented startup environment
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects at a time while paying strict attention to detail
Desired Technical Qualifications
- Experience using Sysdig [opensource] and/or Falco a plus
- Familiar with Containers [Docker, CRIO], Kubernetes, Rancher, OpenShift, and CI/CD concepts
- Familiar with Cyber Security frameworks and their applications in the secure DevOps Lifecycle
- Experience with Prometheus, Grafana, Jenkins, and other DevOps tooling technologies
- Kubernetes certification(s) a big plus
- Experience with Linux platform and containers. The ability to identify and resolve issues associated with storage, networking, compute, memory, and other key metrics need for alerting and reporting across the K8s ecosystem
Why work at Sysdig?
- We’re a well-funded startup that already has a large enterprise customer base
- We have a pragmatic, approachable culture, from the CEO down
- We have an organizational focus on delivering value to customers
- Our open-source tools (https://sysdig.com/opensource/) are widely used and loved by technologists & developers
Are you ready to join us?
We're excited to receive your application.