Sysdig is the secure DevOps company, and we’re at the forefront of the container, Kubernetes, and cloud revolution. We are passionate, technical problem-solvers, continually innovating and delivering powerful solutions to confidently run cloud-native applications. Our consistent contributions to open source software projects reflect our commitment to the open cloud movement.
We value diversity and open dialog to spur ideas, working closely together to achieve goals. And we're a great place to work too — we were awarded the 2021 Bay Area Best Places to Work Award from San Francisco Business Times and the Silicon Valley Business Journal. We are looking for team members who share our commitment to customers and are willing to dig deeper, understand problems and deliver innovative solutions. Does this sound like the right place for you?
Sysdig is looking for a Senior Director of Business development and Alliances in the West Region to help manage and build our business opportunities with a growing portfolio of container, Kubernetes and cloud platform security technology partners. The ideal candidate will have a successful track record in developing a technology and go-to-market strategy with partners across the container, Kubernetes and cloud Devops and Devsecops landscape. In addition, the ideal candidate will have expertise in building and/or driving a Technology Alliance Partner program to help accelerate partner and market expansion and incremental revenue growth across our growing sales and channel teams.
- Responsible for the development of an overall technology and go-to-market strategy across the targeted strategic partners with a goal of driving incremental business with our routes to market
- Work closely with our product management and engineering teams in helping define the technology and integration strategy with the strategic alliances as a key component of our product-led growth strategy
- Work closely with the product marketing, sales and channel partner teams in driving the execution of the strategy and partner plans
- Become the voice of the key strategic alliance partners inside Sysdig
- Drive execution plans and hold teams accountable for execution
- Present at conferences, partner events, and workshops as required
- Deep understanding of the container, Kubernetes and cloud platform and security markets along with the related open-source projects
- A minimum of 5+ years of experience in developing and executing successful strategic alliance partnerships
- Ability to define a comprehensive technology & GTM strategy with multiple top alliance partners
- A good communicator and presenter, who possesses strong negotiation skills as well as sound interpersonal skills, with the ability to influence at senior and executive levels
- Bachelor’s degree or higher, technical degree or relevant experience is desirable
- Strong leadership skills in helping lead the business development strategy and execution across the key partners
- High business acumen and resource management skills to meet timelines and requirements
- Experience with developing and executing a successful go to market strategy with the key alliance partners
- Strong technical background with the ability to create repeatable/differentiated value proposition with partners
- Superior ability and experience in working with cross-functional teams from sales, marketing, products and engineering
- Strong communication skills with the ability to communicate strategy and plans to both the Sysdig and partner executive level teams when driving initiatives
Are you ready to join us?
We're excited to receive your application.