Sysdig is the cloud-native intelligence company, and we're at the forefront of the container and microservices adoption in the enterprise. We're the people who are making reliable, secure containers a reality for enterprises everywhere.
We're passionate about solving the most complex operational challenges that companies face when they transition to Kubernetes, Docker, and cloud-native architectures at a massive scale. We've raised over $100M and are putting that to work in the world's largest banks, governments, tech companies and… well, just about everywhere.
We’re looking for a Senior Director/Director, to scale the Human Resources function as we continue to grow rapidly and expand globally. You are a problem solver with a passion for innovation and the desire to have a major impact on the company’s evolution. You strive to be a valued member of the team who partners with functional leaders to achieve outstanding results. This is a hands-on opportunity where you can make a difference!
- Create scalable, cohesive human resources programs and infrastructure that are tailored to employees at all levels both in the US and across our international locations
- Ensure timely and accurate HR-related reporting and compliance
- Consistently demonstrate and champion Sysdig’s core values, culture, policies and business practices
- Own culture initiatives, including office space management, company events, and other initiatives
- Lead the delivery of the Annual Performance Management and Merit Review process on a global scale
- Develop benefit options for employees including; Retirement/401K, wellness and engagement initiatives, and other rewards programs that are competitive, comprehensive, and well-utilized
- Drive all aspects of benefits administration, including open enrollment, compliance reporting, and budgeting
- Partner with internal/external attorneys to maintain employment compliance practices; keep Company up-to-date on HR labor laws and ensure compliance with all federal, state and local employment laws and regulations
- Implement HR best practices across the organization and own maintenance of company’s employee handbook
- Conduct research and prepare compliant HR offerings and materials in advance of any international expansion. This will include: offer documentation, health insurance offerings and additional benefits; ensure compliance with federal, state and local employment and benefits laws and regulations in each international location
- Partner with Talent, employees and counsel on immigration issues as needed
- Lead the development and implementation of HR systems and processes; stay current on HR technologies and seek ways to improve employee experience and administrative efficiency via technology
- Assume other miscellaneous duties as required
- BA/BS degree in related field, Senior Certified Professional (SHRM-SCP) or Certified Professional (SHRM- CP) credential preferred
- 10+ years HR experience, preferably in a technology environment with multi-state and/or international locations (start-up experience is a big plus)
- Demonstrated competence in the various HR functional areas: employee relations, management, benefits, employment laws, coaching & facilitation, conflict resolution and employee communications
- Collaborative mindset, able to influence and partner with all levels of the organization to achieve results
- Strong business and HR acumen, including strong problem solving skills, critical thinking and judgment; high social and emotional intelligence
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with strong ability to listen and empathize and handle difficult conversations
- Ability to excel in an extremely fast-paced, high-growth startup environment
- Demonstrated project management/change management skills
- Comfortable operating in a fluid environment
- Experience helping organizations scale
- Ability to exercise absolute discretion both inside and outside the company
Why Join Sysdig
Cloud-native is fundamentally changing how organizations build and run applications to fully take advantage of the cloud computing model. Sysdig is the cloud-native intelligence company making it happen. Join us and you’ll be working at the cutting-edge of infrastructure technology and the birth of an entirely new industry. Be the one that solves the hard challenges of operating Kubernetes and Containers at scale – and have fun doing it with a great group of people.
Why work at Sysdig?
- We’re a well funded startup that already has a large enterprise customer base.
- We have a pragmatic, approachable culture, from the CEO down.
- We have an organizational focus on delivering value to customers.
- Our open source tools (https://www.sysdig.org) are widely used and loved by technologists & developers.
Along with top notch health insurance coverage, we offer a variety of benefits and perks, such as:
- 401k with company matching up to 3%
- Flexible vacation policy
- Monthly self-improvement grant – spend on yourself however you see fit!
- Weekly team lunches and snacks every day of the week
- Monthly house cleaning allowance
- Fun team with company events and lots of espresso
Are you ready to join us?
We're excited to receive your application.