Sysdig is the secure DevOps company, and we’re at the forefront of the container, Kubernetes, and cloud revolution. We are passionate, technical problem-solvers, continually innovating and delivering powerful solutions to confidently run cloud-native applications. Our consistent contributions to open source software projects reflect our commitment to the open cloud movement.
We value diversity and open dialog to spur ideas, working closely together to achieve our ambitious goals. And we're a great place to work too — we were awarded the 2021 Bay Area Best Places to Work Award from San Francisco Business Times and the Silicon Valley Business Journal and Inc. We are looking for team members who share our commitment to customers and are willing to dig deeper, understand problems and deliver innovative solutions. Does this sound like the right place for you?
What you will do
As the Sysdig Senior Field Marketing Manager, you'll have a big opportunity in front of you. You will plan, execute, and measure a growing number of innovative field and partner demand generation marketing programs to grow sales pipeline and revenue.
- Define and represent the full scope of digital and hybrid programs for the region.
- Take a data-driven approach to designing/executing target account ABM programs as well as territory demand generation programs to drive to pipeline and revenue objectives
- Create annual/quarterly marketing plans and targets for your territory that include key go-to-market ecosystem and channel partners
- Consistently engage with BDRs and sales to align on lead flow and conversion
- Bring business value to stakeholders and partners as the key marketing representative in your territory; 30% travel (when safe to do so)
- Effectively manage and maximize your regional program budget
- Communicate program status, action items, results, and deliverables across marketing and sales
What you will bring with you
- 5+ years field marketing experience in a high growth B2B technology environment
- Proven track record executing innovative and multi-part enterprise ABM, digital, and event programs in central territories that include technology and channel partners
- Proven experience balancing multiple sales territories
What we look for
- A sense of humor, positivity, and a roll up your sleeves “can do” attitude are absolute musts
- Ability to pivot quickly when needed
- Comfortable collaborating effectively within a dynamic, fast-paced, rapid-growth environment
- Independent and proactive self-starter who operates with a strong sense of ownership for projects and results, excellent business judgment.
Why work at Sysdig?
- We’re a well-funded startup that already has a large enterprise customer base
- We have a pragmatic, approachable culture, from the CEO down
- We have an organizational focus on delivering value to customers
- Our open-source tools (https://sysdig.com/opensource/) are widely used and loved by technologists & developers
When you join Sysdig, you can expect:
- Competitive salary and equity opportunity
- Flexible working arrangements
- Career growth
Additionally, we offer a variety of benefits and perks, such as:
- A monthly allowance that can be used for the following types of expenses: (employee wellness, house cleaning services, home internet, phone expenses, office supplies, office furniture)
- Competitive 401(k) match
- Company provided Wellness Days