Sysdig is the secure DevOps company, and we’re at the forefront of the container and Kubernetes revolution. We are passionate, technical problem-solvers, continually innovating and delivering powerful solutions to secure and operate cloud-native applications in production. Our consistent contributions to open source software projects reflect our commitment to the open cloud movement.
We value diversity and open dialog to spur ideas, working closely together to achieve goals. And we're a great place to work too — we were awarded the 2019 Bay Area Best Places to Work Award from San Francisco Business Times and the Silicon Valley Business Journal. We are looking for team members who share our commitment to customers and are willing to dig deeper, understand problems and deliver innovative solutions. Does this sound like the right place for you?
The Senior Financial Analyst will partner with the business units to prepare reports, dashboards, budgets, forecasts, analysis, and meeting materials; this person will work closely with the VP of Finance and Operations to meet the operational and financial planning needs of the company. As a Senior Financial Analyst (contract) you will plan, analyze, and report on the operations and finances of the business by supporting business partners to meet their financial objectives and reporting business unit and corporate financials and metrics. You are responsible for building models while utilizing our detailed Excel model, and for planning the future state of the business through budgets and forecasts.
- Develop tools and processes in Excel to provide financial information in a simple and efficient manner
- Support business units as finance partner providing budgets, forecasts, reports and analysis and make recommendations to management based on the analysis
- As a member of the Finance team, implement and maintain systems and methods of obtaining and disseminating operational information
- Provide backup to other members of the team in support of the business units of the company
- Further develop and maintain the tools providing detailed information regarding actual and forecasted financials; actual data is captured in NetSuite
- Develop budgets and forecasts and key metrics for functional operating groups
- Monthly and quarterly: track, analyze and report on variances to budgets and forecasts
- 5+ years in a Financial Corporate FP&A role
- Understanding of financial and operational accounting
- Experience working with data and simplifying data retrieval
- Financial analysis, planning, and modeling experience
- Understanding of business models and modeling practices
- Ability to identify the core business issues and how to address those issues through analysis and recommendations
- Solid communication skills and ability to work cross-functionally
- Excellent Excel skills are required
- Experience with NetSuite is highly desired
Are you ready to join us?
We're excited to receive your application.