Sysdig is looking for a dynamic and hardworking Frontend Engineer to help with the development of our user interface and user experience. We are looking for web developers with a passion for building simple, intuitive interfaces for navigating complex sets of information.
Sysdig is the cloud-native intelligence company, and we’re at the forefront of the container and microservices adoption in the enterprise. We make reliable, secure containers a reality for enterprises everywhere.
We’re passionate about solving the most complex operational challenges that companies face when they transition to Kubernetes, Docker, and cloud-native architectures at a massive scale. We’ve raised over $100M and are putting that to work in the world’s largest banks, governments, tech companies and… well, just about everywhere. And we're a great place to work too — we were awarded the 2019 Bay Area Best Places to Work award from San Francisco Business Times and the Silicon Valley Business Journal. Have we gotten your attention yet?
Sysdig was born as Open Source software, so your work here will cross the divide between developer-led OSS and battle-tested commercial software at scale. We’re proud that our open source tools (https://www.sysdig.com/opensource) are widely used and loved by technologists and developers. Falco, our open source container security project is now a part of the Cloud Native Computing Foundation and rapidly gaining community adoption.
As a Frontend Engineer, you will work on building intuitive web applications that are used by enterprise customers for Sysdig Intelligence Platform. You will join our team to work with the latest web technologies to deliver new features and improvements on a daily basis.
- Build intuitive web applications that our users love!
- Collaborate with our product and design teams to define feature specifications and timelines
- Define solutions to user problems and help set priorities
- Build high-performance, scalable and maintainable user interfaces using the latest web technologies
- Lead architecture discussions and come up with scalable solutions
- Be part of complete rewrite of applications in React
- Keep up to-date with the constantly evolving web development world
- Proficiency and experience writing modern web applications
- Experience with JS framework, preferably React and/or Ember.js, AngularJS, d3.js
- Experience with unit testing frameworks (Jasmin, TestCafe)
- 5+ years experience (Senior Frontend Eng)
- Experience with UI design patterns, security, performance, and usability
- Bachelors or Masters degree in computer science or equivalent
- Startup / entrepreneurial experience is a plus
Why Join Sysdig
Cloud-native is fundamentally changing how organizations build and run applications to fully take advantage of the cloud computing model. Sysdig is the cloud-native intelligence company making it happen. Join us and you’ll be working at the cutting-edge of infrastructure technology and the birth of an entirely new industry. Be the one that solves the hard challenges of operating Kubernetes and Containers at scale – and have fun doing it with a great group of people.
When you join Sysdig, you can expect:
- Competitive salary
- Topnotch health insurance coverage
- We offer the best of both worlds: we’re a well-funded startup ($121.5 million) with a 300+ enterprise customer base (300 and counting)
Are you ready to join us?
We're excited to receive your application.