Sysdig is the secure DevOps company, and we’re at the forefront of the container and Kubernetes revolution. We are passionate, technical problem-solvers, continually innovating and delivering powerful solutions to secure and operate cloud-native applications in production. Our consistent contributions to open source software projects reflect our commitment to the open cloud movement.
We value diversity and open dialog to spur ideas, working closely together to achieve goals. And we're a great place to work too — we were awarded the 2019 Bay Area Best Places to Work Award from San Francisco Business Times and the Silicon Valley Business Journal. We are looking for team members who share our commitment to customers and are willing to dig deeper, understand problems and deliver innovative solutions. Does this sound like the right place for you?
As a Frontend Engineer, Monitor, you will collaborate with our product management, design, and backend teams to create the workflows that customers use to explore their data and monitor their infrastructure. Your work on the Monitor UI will empower customers to visualize metric data in a clear and concise way, build cutting-edge dashboards and views, and collaborate for optimal monitoring and quick troubleshooting.
- Architect, implement and support features in the Sysdig Monitor product UI
- Collaborate with the product and design teams on requirements and architecture
- Maintain and improve quality via code reviews, and by improving testing processes
- Coordinate with other UI leads at Sysdig on shared components and front-end architecture
- Work closely with backend teams to implement a scalable and blazing fast experience
- Foster an environment that elevates the team and promotes professional growth
- Prior experience building, shipping, and supporting UIs
- Experience building UIs with frontend frameworks; React is preferred, Ember knowledge is a plus
- Experience building charts and widgets with canvas and libraries like d3.js – a BIG plus
- Prior experience as a senior developer and leading projects
- Experience creating and maintaining UI test processes
- Experience with cloud infrastructure preferred
- Containers and Kubernetes knowledge – a plus
Are you ready to join us?
We're excited to receive your application.