Sysdig is hiring a Sr. Frontend Engineer to work on the Sysdig platform, which helps customers understand and protect their container infrastructure.
Sysdig is the cloud-native intelligence company, and we’re at the forefront of the container and microservices adoption in the enterprise. We’re the people who are making reliable, secure containers a reality for enterprises everywhere.
We're passionate about solving the most complex operational challenges that companies face when they transition to Kubernetes, Docker, and cloud-native architectures on a massive scale. We offer the best of both worlds: we're a well-funded startup ($121.5 million) with a 300+ enterprise customer base (300 and counting). And we're a great place to work too — we were awarded the 2019 Bay Area Best Places to Work Award from San Francisco Business Times and the Silicon Valley Business Journal. Have we gotten your attention yet?
Sysdig was born from open source, so your work here will cross the divide between developer-led OSS and battle-tested commercial software at scale. We’re proud that our open source tools are widely used and loved by technologists and developers. Falco, our open-source container security project, is now a part of the Cloud Native Computing Foundation and rapidly scaling. We’re big fans of Prometheus too!
As a Sr. Frontend Engineer you will collaborate with our product management, design, and backend teams, to create the workflows that customers use to explore their data, configure their desired policies, and correlate related events. Your work on the Secure UI will empower customers to uncover and research anomalous behavior, and to coordinate with their teams on security incidents.
- Architect, implement, and support features in the Sysdig Secure product.
- Provide technical expertise on feature implementation and architecture for the UI team.
- Maintain and improve quality via code reviews, and by improving testing processes.
- Collaborate with the product and design teams to plan and design features.
- Coordinate with other UI leads at Sysdig on shared components and frontend architecture.
- Foster an environment that elevates the team and promotes professional growth.
- Prior experience building, shipping, and supporting UIs
- Experience building UIs with Ember (preferred), React, or Angular
- Prior experience as a technical lead for a team or project
- Experience creating and maintaining UI test processes
- Experience with cloud infrastructure preferred
Why Join Sysdig
Cloud-native is fundamentally changing how organizations build and run applications to fully take advantage of the cloud computing model. Sysdig is the cloud-native intelligence company making it happen. Join us and you’ll be working at the cutting-edge of infrastructure technology and the birth of an entirely new industry. Be the one who solves the hard challenges of operating Kubernetes and Containers at scale – and have fun doing it with a great group of people.
When you join Sysdig, you can expect:
- Competitive salary
- Top-notch health insurance coverage
- We offer the best of both worlds: we’re a well-funded startup ($121.5 million) with a 300+ enterprise customer base (300 and counting)
Additionally, we offer a variety of benefits and perks, such as:
- 401k with company matching up to 3%
- Flexible vacation policy
- Monthly self-improvement grant – spend on yourself however you see fit!
- Weekly team lunches and snacks every day of the week
- Monthly house cleaning allowance
- Fun team with company events and lots of espresso
Are you ready to join us?
We're excited to receive your application.