Sysdig is the secure DevOps company, and we’re at the forefront of the container, Kubernetes, and cloud revolution. We are passionate, technical problem-solvers, continually innovating and delivering powerful solutions to confidently run cloud-native applications. Our consistent contributions to open source software projects reflect our commitment to the open cloud movement.
We value diversity and open dialog to spur ideas, working closely together to achieve our ambitious goals. And we're a great place to work too — we were awarded the 2021 Bay Area Best Places to Work Award from San Francisco Business Times and the Silicon Valley Business Journal and Inc. We are looking for team members who share our commitment to customers and are willing to dig deeper, understand problems and deliver innovative solutions. Does this sound like the right place for you?
What you will do
- Lead the payroll function and serve as the main point of contact for all payroll related matters
- Process semi-monthly, and off-cycle multi-state payroll in ADP WFN.
- Oversee Monthly Payroll (10 + Countries) with third party payroll providers & internal payroll accountants.
- Manage payment for Invoicing contractors and PEOs worldwide
- Manage global payroll matters such as tax liens, garnishments, misc. deductions, taxes & benefits in WFN and with third party payroll providers
- Ensure all payroll transactions are processed accurately and in a timely manner
- Reconcile and validate payroll before submission
- Research, analyze, and resolve discrepancies
- Partner with HR on benefit calculations and other employee matters
- File payroll tax returns accurately & timely
- Respond to all payroll related tax and audit correspondence and research issues as they arise
- Build strong relationships with Sysdig employees by providing information and instruction
- Review expense reports and submit reimbursement with payroll in applicable jurisdictions
- 401(k) administration, payroll submissions, analysis & audit support
- Support successful execution of annual audit activity (financial statement, 401(k) & Workers Comp) for all entities
- Complete month-end & quarter-end journal entries as well inquiries from Accounting/Finance
- Guide and assist Management in Payroll related issues
- Assist in non-payroll related accounting issues as they arise
What you will bring with you:
- 5+ years of experience with Global Payroll
- ADP and NetSuite experience
- Ability to research payroll related compliances
What we look for:
- Ability to think on your feet
- Team player
Why work at Sysdig?
- We’re a well-funded startup that already has a large enterprise customer base
- We have a pragmatic, approachable culture, from the CEO down
- We have an organizational focus on delivering value to customers
- Our open-source tools (https://sysdig.com/opensource/) are widely used and loved by technologists & developers
When you join Sysdig, you can expect:
- Competitive salary and equity opportunity
- Flexible working arrangements
- Career growth
Additionally, we offer a variety of benefits and perks, such as:
- A monthly allowance that can be used for the following types of expenses: (employee wellness, house cleaning services, home internet, phone expenses, office supplies, office furniture)
- Competitive 401(k) match
- Company provided Wellness Days