Here at Sysdig, we’re what you might call container-obsessed. It starts with our unique technology, which listens to the heart of the operating system to surface the deepest data with the least overhead. From there, we’ve created the first-ever Container Intelligence Platform, which proactively uncovers issues before they manifest, and allows for deep digging to solve the most complex problems.
We’re looking for a Senior Infrastructure Engineer to help us lead the container revolution. You’ll build solutions to enhance the availability, performance, and stability of the Sysdig SaaS and On-Prem offering. Being part of the engineering team, you will support Sysdig through building automated self-healing systems.
- Enhancing our application running in Kubernetes with self-healing and stability improvements
- Building and managing various components of internal and production environments with a focus on configuration management, continuous integration, and platform automation
- Building and managing software delivery, systems integration, and developer support tools
- Enhancing developer CI/CD pipeline using Jenkins and Github
- Automating our infrastructure and EC2 deployments as well as our build automation systems
- Conducting performance tuning, load testing, and optimization of information/data processing of the production environment
Go, Python, Cassandra, Kafka, Kubernetes
- Solid full-cycle development experience in a high-level language, preferably Golang/Python/Java
- Worked with containers such as Docker, Rkt (Rocket), containerd
- Aptitude for troubleshooting complex problems in high-throughput web applications and network services
- Solid understanding of Linux systems and networking
- Deployed Kubernetes or OpenStack clusters
- Managed any of these clusters – Cassandra, HBase, HDFS, Elasticsearch, Kafka, Redis
- Proficiency with configuration management tools like Terraform (or at least Puppet, Chef, or SaltStack)
- Experience in diagnosing and troubleshooting customer facing production service outages
- Experience in monitoring cloud services using tools like Sysdig, Datadog, Prometheus, Grafana, Graphite, Nagios, or Zabbix
- Experience in managing AWS resources including EC2, RDS, Auto Scaling groups, ALB/NLB, IAM
Why Join Sysdig
Cloud-native is fundamentally changing how organizations build and run applications to fully take advantage of the cloud computing model. Sysdig is the cloud-native intelligence company making it happen. Join us and you’ll be working at the cutting-edge of infrastructure technology and the birth of an entirely new industry. Be the one that solves the hard challenges of operating Kubernetes and Containers at scale – and have fun doing it with a great group of people.
Why work at Sysdig?
- We’re a well funded startup that already has a large enterprise customer base.
- We have a pragmatic, approachable culture, from the CEO down.
- We have an organizational focus on delivering value to customers.
- Our open source tools (https://www.sysdig.org) are widely used and loved by technologists & developers.
Are you ready to join us?
We're excited to receive your application.