Sysdig is the cloud and container security company at the forefront of the cloud security revolution. We are passionate, technical problem-solvers, continually innovating and delivering powerful solutions to confidently run cloud-native applications. Our consistent contributions to open source software projects reflect our commitment to open standards in the cloud.
We value diversity and open dialog to spur ideas, working closely together to achieve goals. And we're a great place to work too — we were awarded the 2022 Bay Area Best Places to Work Award from San Francisco Business Times and the Silicon Valley Business Journal and a 2021 Inc Best Places to Work in the US. We were recognized by Deloitte as one of the 500 fastest growing organizations in 2020 and 2021. We are looking for team members who share our commitment to customers and are willing to dig deeper, understand problems and deliver innovative solutions. Does this sound like the right place for you?
Sysdig is looking for a Senior Manager of Analyst Relations to own our analyst program. Do you have experience managing analyst programs for cloud-native or security companies? Have you proven the ability to favorably position companies in evaluative analyst research? Do you enjoy category creation? This is a great opportunity for someone looking to make their mark on a growing company and a new market. You must be a great communicator with good judgment and a passion for building relationships.
What You’ll Do
- Plan, prep, and execute all elements of the company’s analyst relations program.
- Cultivate relationships with industry analysts and forge mutually beneficial relationships.
- Effectively manage evaluative research programs such as Gartner Magic Quadrants and Forrester
- Waves, as well as other analyst surveys, reports, and blogs.
- Bring analyst insights to internal teams to inform and influence Sysdig strategies.
- Understand Sysdig’s competitive differentiators and how to best leverage them across analysts’ research portfolios.
What you will bring with you
- Passion and hands-on analyst relations experience.
- Proven ability to prepare for and lead senior-level strategic discussions.
- Experience managing teams through evaluative research programs such as Gartner Magic
- Quadrants and Forrester Waves.
What we look for
- 7+ years of analyst relations experience.
- Solid understanding of the cloud-native and/or security industry.
- Ability to drive cross-functional projects on deadline
- Strong relationship-building skills.
Why work at Sysdig?
- We’re a well-funded startup that already has a large enterprise customer base
- We have a pragmatic, approachable culture, from the CEO down
- We have an organizational focus on delivering value to customers
- Our open-source tools (https://sysdig.com/opensource/) are widely used and loved by
- technologists & developers
When you join Sysdig, you can expect:
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working arrangements
- Career growth
Additionally, we offer a variety of benefits and perks, such as:
- A monthly allowance that can be used for the following types of expenses: (employee wellness, house cleaning services, home internet, phone expenses, office supplies, office furniture)
- Meal Vouchers
- Company provided Wellness Days
QUALITIES/EXPERIENCE WE WANT BUT DO NOT INCLUDED THIS SECTION IN EXTERNAL LISTING
- Past success with an MQ preferred, but a Forrester Wave at a minimum
- Someone who knows how to work cross functionally to get things done and can juggle multiple things at once. Getting the survey’s done requires a lot of persistence.
- Someone who can successfully interface with people at all levels of the org.
- Needs demonstrated attention to detail
- Someone who thinks strategically about positioning, applies critical thinking to content for analysts, and feels comfortable giving recommendations and pushing back when they disagree with presentations and survey responses.
Are you ready to join us?
We're excited to receive your application.