Sysdig is the secure DevOps company, and we’re at the forefront of the container and Kubernetes revolution. We are passionate, technical problem-solvers, continually innovating and delivering powerful solutions to secure and operate cloud-native applications in production. Our consistent contributions to open source software projects reflect our commitment to the open cloud movement.
We value diversity and open dialog to spur ideas, working closely together to achieve goals. And we're a great place to work too — we were awarded the 2019 Bay Area Best Places to Work Award from San Francisco Business Times and the Silicon Valley Business Journal. We are looking for team members who share our commitment to customers and are willing to dig deeper, understand problems and deliver innovative solutions. Does this sound like the right place for you?
If you are a Senior Campaigns Manager with a passion for creating campaigns from the top of the funnel through purchase and driving customer engagement, we would like to connect. Ideally, you have experience with designing campaigns and measuring results in a cybersecurity or cloud software environment.
As the Senior Campaigns Manager you will bring together content strategy and campaign creation skills with expertise in driving engagement across the customer journey. Our customers and prospects are technical, and you will need to understand the technology and speak the language of DevOps and security teams. This is a tremendous opportunity to have an impact on this emerging Kubernetes and container space.
You will define the plan and create campaign content for the buyer's journey, working closely with our product marketing team. Together with the demand gen team you will architect campaigns, drive engagement and measure results. If you are looking for a broad role where you can collaborate across marketing, sales, product, and customer success you will find this job rewarding. As you guide a prospect from awareness through preference you will measure results based on engagement, pipeline growth and deal progression.
- Define the content plan to support our buyer’s journey and map into campaigns
- Create clear and compelling content that conveys the value of our offering and drives engagement
- Build integrated campaigns that include the full range of delivery elements including paid and earned media, digital, and events
- Measure results and continually improve processes and content
- Consistently meet or exceed commitments and deadlines with high-quality deliverables
- 7+ years of content marketing and campaigns experience with measurable results
- Experience in a cybersecurity or cloud software B2B marketing role is required
- Demonstrated ability to generate campaign content that is compelling and guides prospects through the buyer’s journey
- Excellent writing and communications skills as well as exceptional attention to detail
- Ability to collaborate with a variety of team members across different functions, especially product marketing, demand gen and sales
- Driven, self-motivated, and able to work in a fast-paced, high-growth environment
- Proven technical aptitude
- A bachelor's degree in computer science, marketing, or communications
When you join Sysdig, you can expect:
- Competitive salary
- Top-notch health insurance coverage
Additionally, we offer a variety of benefits and perks, such as:
- 401k with company matching up to 3%
- Flexible vacation policy
- Monthly allowance that can be used for the following types of expenses (Employee wellness, Housecleaning services, Home internet, Phone expenses, Office supplies, Office furniture)
Are you ready to join us?
We're excited to receive your application.