Sysdig is the secure DevOps company, and we’re at the forefront of the container and Kubernetes revolution. We are passionate, technical problem-solvers, continually innovating and delivering powerful solutions to secure and operate cloud-native applications in production. Our consistent contributions to open source software projects reflect our commitment to the open cloud movement.
We value diversity and open dialog to spur ideas, working closely together to achieve goals. And we're a great place to work too — we were awarded the 2019 Bay Area Best Places to Work Award from San Francisco Business Times and the Silicon Valley Business Journal. We are looking for team members who share our commitment to customers and are willing to dig deeper, understand problems and deliver innovative solutions. Does this sound like the right place for you?
As Senior Manager, Marketing Operations you will drive the operational strategy for Sysdig’s marketing team and programs. You will work with marketing and sales leadership to design and implement frameworks for analysis, orchestration, and execution of marketing campaigns. Your insights will contribute to optimizing pipeline development and return on marketing spend. Your work is critical to enabling data-driven decision-making across marketing and sales. This is an opportunity to work closely with the leadership team, gain a broad perspective, and make an impact in a fast-growth company.
- MarTech Stack. Own the MarTech stack and drive the evaluation, implementation, and maintenance of tools and technologies to drive efficiency, effectiveness, and scale
- Data Integrity. Manage and grow marketing databases that power analytics, audience targeting, and personalization while putting stewardship of our users’ data first
- Lead Management. Build and implement models and process for passing leads and accounts to the business development representatives
- Marketing Automation. Own the systems and processes for marketing automation and demand generation campaign management, lead routing, and data integration
- Testing. Drive methodical testing initiatives to improve marketing execution and performance
- Analytics and Reporting. Work with cross-organization teams to develop and refine business analytics and build visibility into performance across all parts of the demand generation engine
- People Leadership. Create a vision and lead the effort across marketing to evolve our capabilities in a way that fuels agility, creativity, and impact on our audience and the business. Build a team that is passionate and collaborates across marketing to execute the vision.
- 5+ years of SaaS B2B marketing operations experience
- Proven ability to build a marketing operations team around a vision that drives business results through internal collaboration and cross-functional engagement
- Passionate about using data to answer critical business questions and drive decision making
- Experience with a variety of marketing and CRM technologies from both a strategic and execution perspective (Marketo, Salesforce, Google Analytics, Segment, etc.)
- Mastery of advanced concepts around campaign orchestration, nurturing, and other marketing automation campaign capabilities
- Deep understanding of data analysis and visualization tools (Looker, Tableau CRM, Sisense, etc.), proficiency with SQL is a plus
- Experience implementing ABM technologies and facilitating successful ABM demand generation strategies
- Comfortable taking ambiguous requirements and shaping them into solutions using independent thinking and sound judgment
- Excels at direction-setting, consensus-building, and communication in a dynamic, collaborative culture
- Close attention to detail and diligent review habits
When you join Sysdig, you can expect:
- Competitive salary
- Top-notch health insurance coverage
Additionally, we offer a variety of benefits and perks, such as:
- 401k with company matching up to 3%
- Flexible vacation policy
- Monthly allowance that can be used for the following types of expenses (Employee wellness, Housecleaning services, Home internet, Phone expenses, Office supplies, Office furniture)
Are you ready to join us?
We're excited to receive your application.