Sysdig is the secure DevOps company, and we’re at the forefront of the container and Kubernetes revolution. We are passionate, technical problem-solvers, continually innovating and delivering powerful solutions to secure and operate cloud-native applications in production. Our consistent contributions to open source software projects reflect our commitment to the open cloud movement.
We value diversity and open dialog to spur ideas, working closely together to achieve goals. And we're a great place to work too — we were awarded the 2019 Bay Area Best Places to Work Award from San Francisco Business Times and the Silicon Valley Business Journal. We are looking for team members who share our commitment to customers and are willing to dig deeper, understand problems and deliver innovative solutions. Does this sound like the right place for you?
As Senior Manager, Sales Operations you will drive the sales operations strategy for Sysdig, developing processes, systems, and analytics which form the foundation of a high growth sales organization. You will work with executives and sales leadership to build successful, repeatable sales processes and analyze metrics across the customer lifecycle. Your insights will contribute to optimizing pipeline management, conversion, and bookings. Your work is critical to enabling data-driven decision-making across sales, customer success, support, and marketing. This is an opportunity to work closely with the leadership team, gain a broad perspective, and make an impact in a fast-growth company.
- Executive and sales leadership alignment: optimize GTM strategy including core sales processes and productivity drivers, infrastructure and automation, regional performance
- Sales process: partner with senior sales leadership to identify opportunities to improve our sales process through optimization and automation. Facilitate successful implementation and adoption of new processes within the sales organization. Foster an organization of continuous process improvement
- Deal desk: work closely with sales management on order bookings and be responsible for the end-to-end deal desk process
- Sales productivity: develop and action productivity and performance reporting of sales management and individuals
- Pipeline management: drive overall effectiveness of sales pipeline management and data hygiene
- CRM and tooling: drive Sysdig’s CRM strategy and develop discipline of data governance. Identify and deploy sales tools and processes that enable better data capture, greater business insights, and more efficient sales motions
- Reporting and analysis: establish reporting methodology that can be implemented across regions. Manage monthly and quarterly business reporting
- Planning: manage annual territory planning and work with sales leadership and finance to set sales quotas. Manage account assignments and data quality within Salesforce
- 5+ years of sales operations experience
- 2+ years of experience having directly managed Salesforce and surrounding business processes such as forecasting, territory and quota setting, and data management; technical depth, having owned the configuration and administration of the system
- Experience supporting a global SaaS sales team
- Experience running SaaS sales forecast analysis with an understanding of SaaS demand generation and sales processes, SaaS metrics, and CRM data model
- Proficiency with SQL and experience with business intelligence tools (Tableau CRM, formerly Einstein Analytics, experience is a plus)
- Close attention to detail and diligent review habits
- Driven, self-motivated, and able to work in a fast-paced, high-growth environment
When you join Sysdig, you can expect:
- Competitive salary
- Top-notch health insurance coverage
Additionally, we offer a variety of benefits and perks, such as:
- 401k with company matching up to 3%
- Flexible vacation policy
- Monthly allowance that can be used for the following types of expenses (Employee wellness, Housecleaning services, Home internet, Phone expenses, Office supplies, Office furniture)
Are you ready to join us?
We're excited to receive your application.