Sysdig is the secure DevOps company, and we’re at the forefront of the container and Kubernetes revolution. We are passionate, technical problem-solvers, continually innovating and delivering powerful solutions to secure and operate cloud-native applications in production. Our consistent contributions to open source software projects reflect our commitment to the open cloud movement.
We value diversity and open dialog to spur ideas, working closely together to achieve goals. And we're a great place to work too — we were awarded the 2021 Bay Area Best Places to Work Award from San Francisco Business Times and the Silicon Valley Business Journal and Inc. We are looking for team members who share our commitment to customers and are willing to dig deeper, understand problems and deliver innovative solutions. Does this sound like the right place for you?
If you are a digital marketer with a passion for designing, implementing, testing and reporting on marketing campaigns across multiple digital channels (paid search, social, display, native and 3rd party lead gen), we would like to connect. Ideally, you have experience with designing campaigns and measuring results in a cybersecurity or cloud software environment.
As Senior Marketing Operations Specialist you will inform and implement the operations strategy for Sysdig’s marketing team and programs. You will work with marketing and sales leadership to analyze, orchestrate, and execute marketing campaigns. Your insights will contribute to optimizing pipeline development and return on marketing spend. Your work is critical to enabling data-driven decision-making across marketing and sales. This is an opportunity to work closely with a high performance marketing team, gain a broad perspective, and make an impact in a fast-growth company.
- MarTech Stack. Monitor and advise on the marketing technology stack and integrations; help lead the implementation of new marketing technology and systems.
- Marketing Support. Support inbound and outbound digital marketing campaigns, ensure messaging is aligned between internal stakeholders and ensure technical workflows are working as intended.
- Marketing Automation. Be interested in becoming a marketing automation expert, listen to the needs of stakeholders and offer smart and scalable solutions.
- Campaign Automation. Build campaign automation; develop appropriate workflows, forms, and other automation, in support of marketing team’s goals and objectives.
- Analytics and Reporting. Support marketing dashboard development and reports tracking KPI and ROI.
- Data Integrity. Analyze gaps in the business’s data and drive practices which help the organization maintain high quality, reliable data about the business.
- Lead Management. Build and implement models and process for passing leads and accounts to the business development representatives
- Testing. Implement and evaluate methodical testing initiatives to improve marketing execution and performance.
- 2+ years of SaaS B2B marketing operations experience
- Passionate about using data to answer critical business questions and drive decision making
- Experience with marketing and CRM technologies (Marketo, Salesforce, Google Analytics, Segment, etc.)
- Exposure to campaign orchestration, nurturing, and other marketing automation campaign capabilities
- Familiar with data analysis and visualization tools (Looker, Tableau CRM, Sisense, etc.), proficiency with SQL is a plus
- Comfortable working with marketing leaders and practitioners to create marketing email and program automation, then analyze results
- Ambitious and excited about marketing operations, looking to learn and grow in the marketing operations field in a fast paced environment
- Close attention to detail and diligent review habits
When you join Sysdig, you can expect:
- Competitive salary
- Top-notch health insurance coverage
Additionally, we offer a variety of benefits and perks, such as:
- 401k with company matching up to 3%
- Flexible vacation policy
- Monthly allowance that can be used for the following types of expenses (Employee wellness, Housecleaning services, Home internet, Phone expenses, Office supplies, Office furniture)
Are you ready to join us?
We're excited to receive your application.