Here at Sysdig, we’re what you might call container-obsessed. It starts with our unique technology, which listens to the heart of the operating system to surface the deepest data with the least overhead. From there, we’ve created the first-ever Container Intelligence Platform, which proactively uncovers issues before they manifest, and allows for deep digging to solve the most complex problems.
Sysdig is looking for an inspirational product manager to help us shape the way applications are built, monitored and secured in a world run on containers. As the Senior Product Manager, you will own and drive the life cycle of new features and products from high level concept design to delivery.
As a senior member in Sysdig’s product management team, you are going to play a central and essential role in the success of our company. You’re creative, ambitious, hard working, and wicked smart. You live for hard problems and elegant solutions, complex technology and simple, compelling value propositions. You negotiate hard, and you make those around you more effective and more successful. You think like an entrepreneur. Most importantly, you’re a good person and a pleasure to work with.
- Own the product roadmap for key workstreams
- Identify and assess new features and market opportunities
- Interact constantly with users – obsess about their needs and their pain points
- Translate our uniquely powerful core technology into a compelling value proposition and differentiation
- Generate clear user stories and specifications
- Work closely with our design and engineering teams across the entire product lifecycle
- Utilize qualitative and quantitative tracking to enable decision making and trade offs
- Anticipate blockers, conflicts and obstacles, and escalate appropriately to solve
- Enable our sales and marketing teams and all our go-to-market efforts
- Be an expert on our competition
- Optimize pricing and packaging strategy
- Represent Sysdig with ecosystem partners
- Undergraduate degree in CS/Engineering highly preferred
- 3+ years proven enterprise software product management
- Experienced with Agile planning, development methodologies and tools
- Excellent spoken and written communication, with the ability to present complex ideas in a clear, concise fashion to technical and non-technical audiences
- A team player able to work with virtual and global cross functional teams
- Strong influencing and negotiation skills.
- Ability to juggle multiple projects and tasks. Demonstrated Ability to work with deadlines and in a fast paced environment
- Proven track record of managing successful products
- Solid technical background and a working understanding of DevOps
- Entrepreneurial spirit, self-starter
- You have an MBA or an advanced CS degree
- You have hands-on experience working as a developer or with infrastructure software
- You have experience in any of the following: high growth startup, monitoring or security software, container ecosystem (Kubernetes, Docker, Mesos etc)
Why Join Sysdig
Cloud-native is fundamentally changing how organizations build and run applications to fully take advantage of the cloud computing model. Sysdig is the cloud-native intelligence company making it happen. Join us and you’ll be working at the cutting-edge of infrastructure technology and the birth of an entirely new industry. Be the one that solves the hard challenges of operating Kubernetes and Containers at scale – and have fun doing it with a great group of people.
Why work at Sysdig?
- We’re a well funded startup that already has a large enterprise customer base.
- We have a pragmatic, approachable culture, from the CEO down.
- We have an organizational focus on delivering value to customers.
- Our open source tools (https://www.sysdig.org) are widely used and loved by technologists & developers.
Along with top notch health insurance coverage, we offer a variety of benefits and perks, such as:
- 401k with company matching up to 3%
- Flexible vacation policy
- Monthly self-improvement grant – spend on yourself however you see fit!
- Weekly team lunches and snacks every day of the week
- Monthly house cleaning allowance
- Fun team with company events and lots of espresso
Are you ready to join us?
We're excited to receive your application.