Sysdig Monitor is the preferred tool by many DevOps teams for monitoring their Kubernetes and cloud infrastructure and services. It builds on Sysdig OSS technology and Prometheus standards such as Open metrics and Prometheus APIs, providing dashboards, alerts and ad-hoc exploration and investigation interfaces. Sysdig is easy to use, and allows troubleshooting typical issues on Cloud-Native architectures. DevOps teams and service owners become productive faster with Kubernetes with Sysdig.
This role will be responsible for improving the user experience on the different workflows that our users work with such as our overviews and exploring interfaces, dashboards or alerting.
- Make Sysdig more simple, more usable. Monitoring and troubleshooting is hard, we want to give our users an enjoyable experience.
- Own the Sysdig UX roadmap, improving our frontend interfaces such as dashboards and alerts. Work closely with design. Engage with our SaaS and enterprise customers to validate their use cases, get input and validate your improvements. Decide priorities and make trade-offs.
- Facilitate organizational understanding of the monitoring workflows: building a bridge between engineering and field teams including sales and customer success and TAM teams.
- You will own the go-to-market strategy of workflows, working closely with marketing and technical marketing teams assisting the production of demos, website content, blogs and assets.
- Prior experience in product management or similar customer facing roles such as sales engineering or customer success.
- A technical background: a Comp science degree or equivalent engineering, DevOps, SRE or solutions engineering experience.
- Domain knowledge in Cloud native technologies: Infrastructure, Kubernetes and modern full stack monitoring.
- Proven ability to to work across, collaborate with and negotiate with diverse distributed
- Monthly allowance that can be used for the following types of expenses: employee wellness, housecleaning services, home internet, phone expenses, office supplies, office furniture
- Flexible working hours
- Fantastic office location in the heart of Brera district
How to apply
We review resumes as we receive them and interview as soon as we receive good applications. We don't use closing dates. So, please apply as soon as possible to avoiding missing out on this role.
Some of our hiring managers are based internationally, an up to date CV in English would be appreciated.
Sysdig are committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Are you ready to join us?
We're excited to receive your application.